GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 01-19-2014, 01:18 PM   #1
_Henrique_
Senior Member
 
_Henrique_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brasil
Posts: 1,166
Default The truth about CUPCAKE

Sorry but I had to make a thread like this.

Everybody knows that me and cupcake were very friends for long years. We are very close friends, play lots of game togethers, and do some things. We talked a lot of be in relationship in future, I liked her and i believed that she liked me. I was planing to fly there for meet her.

She used to whatapp me saying nice things, and i do the same to her.

Today I discovery she do it with other guy of Gunrox too. She had 2 steam accs, one to play with me and one to play with her, looks like she had 2 faceboook accs too. She say to me she need to sleep but in real she go play and sex chat with other guy.

She had this 2 faces for more than 1 year. And now I just discovery this.

So Dont trust Cupcake. Once 2pacever ( Adrian) told me that she is 2 face, i have never believed him, I have ever trust cupcake but looks like 2 pac is rigth. She just want to take everything from you, dont matter with your feelings.

Well, I was a idiot fooled for long years and now I discovery the truth.

Hope you guys dont make the same mistake as me.
__________________
[: https://srtalacie.com [/B]

Last edited by _Henrique_; 01-26-2014 at 05:42 PM.
_Henrique_ is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
Stinger
Senior Member
 
Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Planet 84 prime City Sarganus
Posts: 835
Unhappy

Wow......Coming that from you it has gotta be true.Well i guess people ain't always what they seem to be.

I'm sincerely sorry for you bro.Hope you find someone in your life that's more deserving of you.
__________________
Sunny days Wouldn't Be Special If It wasn't for Rain
Stinger is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
voltron
Senior Member
 
voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 313
Default

This thread wortless without pics
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2depB0ShyUA
Outpost vs monkey
voltron is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #4
masterofpupets
Member
 
masterofpupets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 44
Default solution in your problem

Use the money for the ticket u plan to buy for 3 sexy brazilians call girls make sex all night and u will feel better
masterofpupets is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #5
voltron
Senior Member
 
voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 313
Default

live for dead 2 is noob game
Post sex chat pics
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2depB0ShyUA
Outpost vs monkey
voltron is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 02:07 PM   #6
pakaroto
Guest
 
pakaroto's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default You have no ballz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Henrique_ View Post
Sorry but I had to make a thread like this.

Everybody knows that me and cupcake were very friends for long years. We are very close friends, play lots of game togethers, and do some things. We talked a lot of be in relationship in future, I liked her and i believed that she liked me. I was planing to fly there for meet her.

She used to whatapp me saying nice things, and i do the same to her.

Today I discovery she do it with other guy of Gunrox too. She had 2 steam accs, one to play with me and one to play with her, looks like she had 2 faceboook accs too. She say to me she need to sleep but in real she go play and sex chat with other guy.

She had this 2 faces for more than 1 year. And now I just discovery this.

So Dont trust Cupcake. Once 2pacever ( Adrian) told me that she is 2 face, i have never believed him, I have ever trust cupcake but looks like 2 pac is rigth. She just want to take everything from you, dont matter with your feelings.

Well, I was a idiot fooled for long years and now I discovery the truth.

Hope you guys dont make the same mistake as me.
Boy ohhh boy... i dont feel sorry for you Henrique...
First of all, stop to be the victim, i hate persons that are not brave enough to not feels as a victim everytime someones hurt them...
So cupcake haves a boytoy... so she haves 2 o 3 accounts... so she play with you... YOU most grow up and learn, not commimng here all emotional and make her look as a bad person... Even if she is a bad person, what you are doing set you on her SAME LEVEL...
So i recommend you to go get some fun, and simply get new gunrox friend...

And Voltron, asking for pics... lol, you are a gossip girl or what???
GET A REAL LIFE MORONS...THIS IS JUST A GAME !!

Last edited by pakaroto; 01-19-2014 at 02:10 PM.
 
Old 01-19-2014, 02:10 PM   #7
Stinger
Senior Member
 
Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Planet 84 prime City Sarganus
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakaroto View Post
Boy ohhh boy... i dont feel sorry for you Henrique...
First of all, stop to be the victim, i hate persons that are not brave enough to not feels as a victim everytime someones hurt them...
So cupcake haves a boytoy... so she haves 2 o 3 accounts... so she play with you... YOU most grow up and learn, not commimng here all emotional and make her look as a bad person... Even if she is a bad person, what you are doing set you on her SAME LEVEL...
So i recommend you to go get some fun, and simply get new gunrox friend...
Yes you need a mexican friend who can buy you free armed and resets.
__________________
Sunny days Wouldn't Be Special If It wasn't for Rain
Stinger is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 02:12 PM   #8
Pimenta
Senior Member
 
Pimenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 122
Angry cupcake is Faker in Game and in REAL LIVE



nothing that i dont suspect...

Cup only whant boys for spend cash with her in the game!

To be true i get Mad because is Henrique tha is suffer and he is a good person... but hope nobody more belive in cupcake because she dont deserve.

with other mistakes we learn
__________________
i am the monster

Play for Fun, true friends
Pimenta is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 06:56 PM   #9
Escorpion360
Envy towards Voltron Clan
 
Escorpion360's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: mexico or:G a chingar a su madre
Posts: 367
Default

oh henrique we were not good friends and im sorry for that really

you must kill cc in gunrox:3 or make her life imposible:3
__________________
ñañañaña¨¨

Last edited by Escorpion360; 01-19-2014 at 07:05 PM.
Escorpion360 is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #10
--SWAT---TEAM-
Banned
 
--SWAT---TEAM-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: BROTHER HOOD
Posts: 15
Default dude:(

i feel sorry for you
--SWAT---TEAM- is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 09:00 PM   #11
voltron
Senior Member
 
voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 313
Default

LOL she told me i ugly in skype and i remove
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2depB0ShyUA
Outpost vs monkey
voltron is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 09:26 PM   #12
IceBolt
Senior Member
 
IceBolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Lost Beach
Posts: 151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
LOL she told me i ugly in skype and i remove
I'm pretty sure she was right..
__________________
F.A.Q
Clan Awards

My YouTube Channel
Joined 30-7-2013 lvl 50 on 26-11-2013
IceBolt is offline  
Old 01-19-2014, 11:52 PM   #13
KeepLive
Senior Member
 
KeepLive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 111
Default CUPCAKE #1 FAIL

R.I.P CUPCAKE 20-01-14

NO LIFER #1 CUPCAKE MAKE LOVE WITH ANY1 JUST TO GET SEX IN REAL LIFE!
SHE TRIED TO FLIRT WITH ME TO, SENDED ME REAL LIFE PICTURES.! WATCH OUT FOR HER OKE !
__________________
CALL ME MONSTER
KeepLive is offline  
Old 01-20-2014, 06:08 AM   #14
Cruentus2
Guest
 
Cruentus2's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I really feel sorry for you Henrique, despite our differences. I cut ties with Cupcake when I found her doing deals with our enemies behind my back. This was a warning sign for me to end ties with someone so manipulative and self centered that I had to break off our alliance and warn everyone else against her. You were just under her spell so I understand that you didn't like me because I was against cupcake and her ruinous tactics and cheating beyond what was necessary to make this game a bad experience for most players. The worst thing is that she was driving people to play this game 24-7 to keep her clan in number 1 spot and then would dump then when they ran out of money and were no longer useful. Sly, manipulative, deceitful, hypocritical, a cheat! This is the legacy Cupcake has left with Gunrox.
 
Old 01-20-2014, 07:48 AM   #15
astor
Super Moderator
 
astor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 714
Default

Welcome to real world, Neo =)
__________________
Умножающий познания, умножает скорбь..
astor is offline  
Old 01-20-2014, 07:57 AM   #16
Stinger
Senior Member
 
Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Planet 84 prime City Sarganus
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astor View Post
Welcome to real world, Neo =)
Should have taken the blue pill xD
__________________
Sunny days Wouldn't Be Special If It wasn't for Rain
Stinger is offline  
Old 01-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #17
NastyNonno
Junior Member
 
NastyNonno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
Default

Get her in Catfish!!
NastyNonno is offline  
Old 01-20-2014, 01:26 PM   #18
pakaroto
Guest
 
pakaroto's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default hahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by astor View Post
Welcome to real world, Neo =)
omg this one made my day
 
Old 01-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #19
berserker
Administrator
 
berserker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 6,338
Default

Well, I usually don't care about threads where players accuse each other about lies - I guess they have rights to express their concerns about being upset by other person and that other person has right to dispel those accusations, however those information should be game related somehow. Therefore I urge henrique to put game-related stuff on the table behind those accusations, not his juvenile intimate fantasies.

I have deleted posts about your failures in pursuing virtual romance, but if you go on in the same mood - I will have to delete whole thread.

I probably should delete it right away as it is too flamey, but people would accuse me of being biased and CupCake being treated specially. Therefore I've just cleaned up the thread for now.
berserker is offline  
Old 01-20-2014, 03:22 PM   #20
Cruentus2
Guest
 
Cruentus2's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Well, I usually don't care about threads where players accuse each other about lies - I guess they have rights to express their concerns about being upset by other person and that other person has right to dispel those accusations, however those information should be game related somehow. Therefore I urge henrique to put game-related stuff on the table behind those accusations, not his juvenile intimate fantasies.

I have deleted posts about your failures in pursuing virtual romance, but if you go on in the same mood - I will have to delete whole thread.

I probably should delete it right away as it is too flamey, but people would accuse me of being biased and CupCake being treated specially. Therefore I've just cleaned up the thread for now.
Berserker can you prove that these are lies? You seem to be deleting the evidence that backs up what Henrique is saying and then passing off his story as lies. People's feelings have been hurt here and you appear to be in some kind of damage control. What do you have to hide here? This is relevant to gaming because she used these people as pawns in her game to keep her clan in top spot and kept them spending their money and playing all the time. Along with all the fake fames and manipulating of people - she really is another cancerous tumor in this backwards gaming community in Gunrox.
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support