GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 09-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #21
Bono_Vox
Senior Member
 
Bono_Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 124
Default

I cant wait to see peoplo blowing thenselfs !

like this video

Bono_Vox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #22
ElYeS
Guest
 
ElYeS's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

berserker all ur updates is for high lvls ! big gun / pulsator .... u need to make updates for lower lvls this game start become boring ... it s the some ! nothing change
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #23
wolvorine
Senior Member
 
wolvorine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Arak, Iran
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
I never make changes because of some individual complains (unless it's a bug ofcourse). I always monitor games and, how people play and what they used.
Big Gun recently become #1 weapon and it's a clear sign of imba.

If we did not fix it, soon everyone will be using it and it will become a game of Big Guns, and you will get the game like before Big Gun was overpowered, only your weapon choice is highly limited now cause everyone is using Big Guns.
i appreciate ur effort to help gunrox become more fair,
i have one suggestion, and i think its everyone also.
please reduce the price of full reset at least by 50%, u will get even more Enkord cause lots of people will change their build occasionally ( as i am ), we have proverb in Persian which says : "lower benefit = higher benefit".
tnx for reading this.
wolvorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #24
wolvorine
Senior Member
 
wolvorine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Arak, Iran
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bono_Vox View Post
I cant wait to see peoplo blowing thenselfs !

like this video

lol poor guy,
i think he was flashed 100%. and dispertion was 6 cells.
wolvorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #25
SaThaShMal3aNa
Member
 
SaThaShMal3aNa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 47
Exclamation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gif9u8esac bad update berserker remove it :G
SaThaShMal3aNa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #26
CupCake
Senior Member
 
CupCake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: in my castle
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaThaShMal3aNa View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gif9u8esac bad update berserker remove it :G
What a great fake 1v1 game. Thanks for showing everyone
__________________
Give me the CUPCAKES and no one gets hurt!
TOXICITY CLAN - Home of the 1st Gold Medal of Gunrox
Hall of Fame for 3 years
CupCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #27
pata9718
Senior Member
 
pata9718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Prague,Czech Republic
Posts: 157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupCake View Post
What a great fake 1v1 game. Thanks for showing everyone
CupCake act like kinda O_O?They just tried to shot with perks.As update make 50% chance to hit yourself...
pata9718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #28
Stinger
Senior Member
 
Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Planet 84 prime City Sarganus
Posts: 835
Exclamation

You should change Spanner too it is too much over-powered in its level standerds it has 22% stun power which with 20% is 18% which is still alot but the stun does not bother me...Its the damage the damage on a naked unit is 70-90 and with armour is 40-70 which compared to neostead is a big advantage by being only 3 ap....At level 25 their are alot of opportunities for high level perks for more Ap or Hp.


But you need atleast 3x Stun resist perk with 20% armour reduction inorder to match its power...its hardly stratchs and has too much damage you cant possibly think of wasting 3 perks just to counter 1 weapon.
__________________
Sunny days Wouldn't Be Special If It wasn't for Rain
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #29
pakaroto
Guest
 
pakaroto's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default :P

Berserker its a comunist. He always disscuss about updates, just for teasing his costumers, because at the end he always do what he want. About big gun, obviously its a ok gun , the problems are the STUPID perks. Also the problem that stinger points its much more important than this update, or also u should fix hp perks, because after lv 20 they are a toltal waste of perks. also the way that perks are earned are a total fail, as u can see only 3 clans are havving all the points in fames , why??? because their perks...

would you berserker, PLEASE think one nigth without your arrogance, and listen to what the comunity of players ask you. !!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #30
Big_Monster-BR
Senior Member
 
Big_Monster-BR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 213
Default

i agree with spanner, its a little overpowered
Big_Monster-BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #31
Young-Money
Senior Member
 
Young-Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
You should change Spanner too it is too much over-powered in its level standerds it has 22% stun power which with 20% is 18% which is still alot but the stun does not bother me...Its the damage the damage on a naked unit is 70-90 and with armour is 40-70 which compared to neostead is a big advantage by being only 3 ap....At level 25 their are alot of opportunities for high level perks for more Ap or Hp.


But you need atleast 3x Stun resist perk with 20% armour reduction inorder to match its power...its hardly stratchs and has too much damage you cant possibly think of wasting 3 perks just to counter 1 weapon.
many times spanner give scracthes, and give low dmgs 30 -
And stun no is much, 4 stun resist = 10% stun +/-
__________________
You just have to keep screaming until they hear you out! ♪
Young-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #32
puttatos
Senior Member
 
puttatos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: under my pillow
Posts: 537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupCake View Post
What a great fake 1v1 game. Thanks for showing everyone
It doesn't matter. He is under Encord umbrella, he showed pictures confirming playing with 2 acc on same computer without even a comment from administration, so don't expect anything here too...
__________________
R.I.P. Natron
puttatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #33
Stinger
Senior Member
 
Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Planet 84 prime City Sarganus
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young-Money View Post
many times spanner give scracthes, and give low dmgs 30 -
And stun no is much, 4 stun resist = 10% stun +/-
You expect me too waste 4 perks just to en-counter one weapon at level 26? this is not level 50 we are talking about....It ruins completely ruins neostead berserker seriously need to do something about it -.-

If bers want see it in game then i can post videos at request.
__________________
Sunny days Wouldn't Be Special If It wasn't for Rain
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #34
Young-Money
Senior Member
 
Young-Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
You expect me too waste 4 perks just to en-counter one weapon at level 26? this is not level 50 we are talking about....It ruins completely ruins neostead berserker seriously need to do something about it -.-

If bers want see it in game then i can post videos at request.
no is any wasted perks.
i got 4x stun resist in my mg4 14ap
spanner vs neo whit stun resist, spaner user no got any chance to win
__________________
You just have to keep screaming until they hear you out! ♪
Young-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #35
MdaHunter
Senior Member
 
MdaHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Рoссия волгоград
Posts: 142
Default B

Berserker" big gun its good," "big gun its bad,berserker i no like spaner"
kids stop flood ,thi thread need to close
MdaHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #36
Stinger
Senior Member
 
Stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Planet 84 prime City Sarganus
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdaHunter View Post
Berserker" big gun its good," "big gun its bad,berserker i no like spaner"
kids stop flood ,thi thread need to close
Are you mentally challenged?
__________________
Sunny days Wouldn't Be Special If It wasn't for Rain
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #37
JustForWaR
Junior Member
 
JustForWaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young-Money View Post
no is any wasted perks.
i got 4x stun resist in my mg4 14ap
spanner vs neo whit stun resist, spaner user no got any chance to win
spanner got no chance to win ? spanner will always beat neo , 2 hits of spanner 10 ~ 12 % stun (if u have resist) u will have 12 ap left and if he disarms u waste 3 ap to shoot once and u can go back 2 , and if u dont have resist u 100% screwed.

Spanner's dmg should be lowered imo
JustForWaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #38
_Explosion_
Senior Member
 
_Explosion_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
On a side note for those who didn't knew - friend list size is increased from 5 to 10 so let's all be friends
_Explosion_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #39
Titties
Member
 
Titties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForWaR View Post
spanner got no chance to win ? spanner will always beat neo , 2 hits of spanner 10 ~ 12 % stun (if u have resist) u will have 12 ap left and if he disarms u waste 3 ap to shoot once and u can go back 2 , and if u dont have resist u 100% screwed.

Spanner's dmg should be lowered imo
And why do you think a melee weapon should not beat shotgun in face-to-face combat? Shotguns have other benefits: can hit multiple enemies with one shot, higher single shot damage, ranged attack (can shoot through windows and penetrable obstacles like bushes or wood), more AP instead of MP with bonus perks etc. Also spanner needs 10 more skill points to use.

Summing all this up, only logical conclusion is that something would be very wrong, if spanner would not beat neo in in 1x1 combat situation.
Titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:44 AM   #40
Young-Money
Senior Member
 
Young-Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titties View Post
And why do you think a melee weapon should not beat shotgun in face-to-face combat? Shotguns have other benefits: can hit multiple enemies with one shot, higher single shot damage, ranged attack (can shoot through windows and penetrable obstacles like bushes or wood), more AP instead of MP with bonus perks etc. Also spanner needs 10 more skill points to use.

Summing all this up, only logical conclusion is that something would be very wrong, if spanner would not beat neo in in 1x1 combat situation.
i agree 100%
__________________
You just have to keep screaming until they hear you out! ♪
Young-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support