GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

We can heal the game .

We can heal the game .
Hello everyone , we all know that this is a dead game , but we all can make it alive again , I drived about 12 players to the game easly ,
if all of you drived 1 to this game , it would be funny ...
in my openion , gunrox is the best home for everyone of us , so stop faking and use your brain ,
For moderators :
stop banning players for ever please , because some of them will leave , create new account and fake again , some of them won't pay to unlock the account ...
you can talk to them , advice them to make this game alive again and be funny for every one in our gunrox
my idea : unban every one in this game , and restart the game activity , it will be good for all
you guys , stop fake refs , by faking reffers you help yourself only ...
and if this game making you dirty or stoler , better to leave and live your life ...
Thanks for everyone ...
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
there is one little problem , i dont know how to referee players :|
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

there is one little problem , i dont know how to referee players :|

give your reffer link to your friends and let them play to be active ...
your reffer link is :
http://www.gunrox.com/?ref=RQ170
you have to read this :
http://www.gunrox.com/guide/referrer/
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello everyone , we all know that this is a dead game , but we all can make it alive again , I drived about 12 players to the game easly ,
if all of you drived 1 to this game , it would be funny ...
in my openion , gunrox is the best home for everyone of us , so stop faking and use your brain ,
For moderators :
stop banning players for ever please , because some of them will leave , create new account and fake again , some of them won't pay to unlock the account ...
you can talk to them , advice them to make this game alive again and be funny for every one in our gunrox
my idea : unban every one in this game , and restart the game activity , it will be good for all
you guys , stop fake refs , by faking reffers you help yourself only ...
and if this game making you dirty or stoler , better to leave and live your life ...
Thanks for everyone ...

why people would play gunrox it's a pay to win, there are a lot of better free games on Steam
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

why people would play gunrox it's a pay to win, there are a lot of better free games on Steam

The question is why would anyone pay for gunrox
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its a free game .

you dont have to pay bro , everyone can play for free ( its a free game ) .
there are alot of free games , but trust me , you won't find any game like gunrox .
gunrox is the best home for everyone .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

there are alot of free games , but trust me , you won't find any game like gunrox .

Mates trust me , no one mods or admin read your post... just waste of ur time..
Give to the game other 3-4 years and you will see only FAKE which ban the remain players ☺😁😁😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

yes you do, or no one will play with you, without pay, this is pay to win game..
naked x armed
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox doesn't send emails anymore. Its literally impossible to create new accounts. Game over. Which is why I want to reprogram it...
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
~
Lets Assume It Still Sends E Mails
The 3 Reasons Why This Game Wont Revive :
1-Cash Is Insanely Expansive
2-Lossing Means Lossing Real Money So This Player Base Is Insanely Aggressive
3-Arts Will Always Beat Normal Arm ( Cashers Are Stronger )
In Other Words This Game Is Made For Cashers And It Doesnt Care To Attract More Players Anymore.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
gunrox sucks
dat noob game never come back alive, fawk every n00b arter😎
#PTK😲
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lets Assume It Still Sends E Mails
The 3 Reasons Why This Game Wont Revive :
1-Cash Is Insanely Expansive
2-Lossing Means Lossing Real Money So This Player Base Is Insanely Aggressive
3-Arts Will Always Beat Normal Arm ( Cashers Are Stronger )
In Other Words This Game Is Made For Cashers And It Doesnt Care To Attract More Players Anymore.

Right. Just milk the 8 people who still want to pour thousands of dollars on gambling arts.
The game made waaaaaay more when it was properly looked after and was more fun for everyone.
EDIT: And why make that kind of assumption? Does it send emails for you?
Edited 3 minutes later by .
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
This game done i think ☺
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
lol
lol ? , you talk about players are get a banned bcz they are do more fakes what about players like me ?? i have a video in youtube with all the info why im banned in same worlds im banned bcz im ask to zhannet if she can unban my brother acc and she give to me banned for 100years and im cant to unban my acc lol ? and all that fking game ignore me and the modes is ignore me to and bersaker is offline and not come to see what hapeend with his players im know he do money form that game ... but what the problm do some time some updates for more players and with updates more players will come to play in that game and he will get his money and some people will get he's enjoy from thaat game ... lol gg guys that game full dead and we all cant to do nothing! gg
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
We like a 7 players me and all my friends is banned bcz nothing ☺
admin say " buy unban " nothing we can do that players like level 30 never want to banned and start the game for the level 1 lol no power
that game need more update kkk 85 that max players are was online in that game befor 5 years its was 200 !! we lose so mahy players and bers are lose hes money :P so do more updates for that game!!😡
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Email issue is fixed now.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Help-me berserker

Email issue is fixed now.

Good afternoon I would like to know you hear that not fell my cash in the game GUNROX that the payment order already given as confirmed for five business days I'm waiting and nothing or you give me or reembolcem if I will not denounce them this and crime advertising misleading if you do not ashamed to deceive the person using this game to win easy money on the expense of honest people and you give me cash or I'll file a lawsuit against your website ( game)In my other account -NoCry
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him