GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

What is a good 1x1 Strategy?

*DELETED*
What is a good 1x1 Strategy?
I have struggles trying to beat others in 1x1s, especially in beginner's quarters sadly, but the problem is usually that some other person as armed as I am will destroy me with grenades and better positioning. Are there any tips on what I should build at these levels to escape beginner's quarters and any tips on how I should position myself for victory? Thanks in advance.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I have struggles trying to beat others in 1x1s, especially in beginner's quarters sadly, but the problem is usually that some other person as armed as I am will destroy me with grenades and better positioning. Are there any tips on what I should build at these levels to escape beginner's quarters and any tips on how I should position myself for victory? Thanks in advance.

in low lvls its basically who rushs first dies due to low hps and low resistences and high low lvl explosive dmg
as such use scouts and keep grenades in 2nd hand keep hitting for distance till he is forced to rush you and then finish him off
thats the safest strategy,if youre the 1st turn then just rush with all you can so you can take important postions and force him into backing away or diying.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Thanks

in low lvls its basically who rushs first dies due to low hps and low resistences and high low lvl explosive dmg
as such use scouts and keep grenades in 2nd hand keep hitting for distance till he is forced to rush you and then finish him off
thats the safest strategy,if youre the 1st turn then just rush with all you can so you can take important postions and force him into backing away or diying.

Appreciate the help, I'll try this strategy on another nickname. If anybody else wants to add on I'm open to other suggestions.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Appreciate the help, I'll try this strategy on another nickname. If anybody else wants to add on I'm open to other suggestions.

there is nothing much u can do in lvls 1-3 , because lately , 90% of players fake from lvl 1 to 10 , then start playing normal !!
my advice is make friends and fake safety and lvl up !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him