GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

a picture of Magnata losing vs me ...

*DELETED*
a picture of Magnata losing vs me ...

i dont know how to record videos and this noob Magnata took a video once when he beat me .. and he said that he always beat me and i could never win vs him ... when i have owned him more than 10 times 😡 .. this is just a prove of his lies ... 😡
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i dont know how to record videos and this noob Magnata took a video once when he beat me .. and he said that he always beat me and i could never win vs him ... when i have owned him more than 10 times 😡 .. this is just a prove of his lies ... 😡

like all c2a noobs =)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

a second picutre xDDDDDDDD 😁 😝
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I won that guy naked vs armed, but i'm sure he didn't make any video about it, did he? 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
all lose and win so no need he make them for other things not to proof he is the best player ...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ur name describes you 😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

ur name describes you 😎

He's from my best friends ++ he's from the highest Arabic players in gunrox by xp and by rank too 😉 !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

He's from my best friends ++ he's from the highest Arabic players in gunrox by xp and by rank too 😉 !

you should talk about sfir 😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him