GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Enkord Cash Payment Suggestion

Enkord Cash Payment Suggestion
hello i see there is not so many ways to pay expect visa or mestro so why don't make cash U or one card avalible its nice and everyone can buy it
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't even know what that is :O
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Both are card witch contiene 10 20 30 etc doilars. And you can buy it from some shops
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Both are card witch contiene 10 20 30 etc doilars. And you can buy it from some shops

Would be realy nice but I dubt it would be very easy to do with GUNROX cuse it is so unpoppular
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Man

hello i see there is not so many ways to pay expect visa or mestro so why don't make cash U or one card avalible its nice and everyone can buy it

man iam use moblie Cash high 05$ = 405e very bad i want 05$ = 800e ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
well thats the problem there is't enough ways to pay and sms is very expansive
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
It is nice ideas specially for kids who have not cards such as the-king :P
I was thinking about thats long time ago before I got master card. It is awesome idea.
https://www.cashu.com
for who do not know about cash U
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
😁 I got a vise but its annoying to pay the vise for this game only since I don't need anything else
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

😁 I got a vise but its annoying to pay the vise for this game only since I don't need anything else

i have another problem.HERE WE CAN CHARGE WITH PAYSAFECARD BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOW WE CAN ONLY CHARGE 20.000 USD!!! berseker fix it for the players who want to charge more or less!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
cash is high with money in egypt 05$= 405 high ,,,, fix it berks 05$=805 iam have moblie no more sms coin ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him