GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BIG GUN: Critcal Chance and Splash Resistence

BIG GUN: Critcal Chance and Splash Resistence
Hello,

Just some things about the big gun.
What is the natural critcal chance of this gun?
We know that some gun had more critical chance than other, like vintorez melle...
But I have see a lot of critical hits with this gun, more than normal. Besides the large dmg that it can do, the critical are deadly! I have see 600 dmg in a unit with imp power armor!
And also, is possible to add some ''luck'' perks to a big gun unit.
Splash resistece is dont applied to critical hits. So what to do?

The only way you have to beat a big gun is full splash resistence, play smart to dont get hited on head and also dont give a chance to the enemy use the retalation perk ( hard but possible) and pay for no critics. so far so good
But, what to do when the enemy team has 3/4 big guns amd carrying 6/7 rockts?
Lets imagine a shelter unit 3 ap, + full splash resistence:
the big gun dmg = 208 - 560
Lets imagine that the average hit is ''450''
( Armor(33%) + shelter(16%) + 3 ap non-used(9%) ) + 40% splash resistence that are accounted later)
189 dmg in the shelter, now lets add the splash resistence
113 dmg final!
to 113 from 450, if you units is full splash + shelter + 3 ap non-used!
If hit you on the head = 189 dmg
If the enemy use retalation perk = 270 dmg
If critical = 283 dmg
well, figth againt 1 big gun is ok, but how to figth vs 2,3,4?
The average HP of a shelter unit is 290! there is no way to suvive unlles you dont use your APs, you cant atack your enemy and waste you APs, you cant push.
The gunrox dont offer way to figth against more than 1 big gun in the enemy team. Unless your team got some big guns too!
I suggest add +2 splash resistence perks, today the max is 4, but as you ca see 4 is not enougth also splash dont work to hit on head and criticals.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
just need to ban the use of biggun together with concentration and retailation😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

The gunrox dont offer way to figth against more than 1 big gun in the enemy team.

*MEGA PROBLEMS*
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
well I was reluctant to answer that but anyway:

Lately I have no time to play megas, but looks like the the higth players are well sensitized to dont use clan perks in MEGAS, so the megas are quit fair and there is not BIG GUN + retalation or Big Gun+ concentration, so Big Gun in Megas is far from being a problem.

And the whole game is about play smarter then your enemy, but when they got 3/4 Big guns in the team, our team should consist of Super genius or the enemy of super stupids.
watch a 3x3 game and you will know what im talking about.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

well I was reluctant to answer that but anyway:

Lately I have no time to play megas, but looks like the the higth players are well sensitized to dont use clan perks in MEGAS, so the megas are quit fair and there is not BIG GUN + retalation or Big Gun+ concentration, so Big Gun in Megas is far from being a problem.

And the whole game is about play smarter then your enemy, but when they got 3/4 Big guns in the team, our team should consist of Super genius or the enemy of super stupids.
watch a 3x3 game and you will know what im talking about.

if you think big gun is a good weapon why you no build this?
stop cry better
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

stop cry better

hey hows you account escorp?
btw he is not saying that its a good weapon, and he is not crying, its a good thread and what he is saying is true.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

stop cry better

Im not crying!
I did 2 resets yesterday, I could use big gun but I didint becoz I dont see any fun in wait for a oportunity to use concetrention/retalation. Some peoplo maybe do but i dont.
I just trying to discuss a way to beat this without have to got a Big gun too!

when everybody runs to use the same thing, that mean something is not rigth. Dont u think?

Btw Escorpion! When will ranger unban you? We are still waiting☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Im not crying!
I did 2 resets yesterday, I could use big gun but I didint becoz I dont see any fun in wait for a oportunity to use concetrention/retalation. Some peoplo maybe do but i dont.
I just trying to discuss a way to beat this without have to got a Big gun too!

when everybody runs to use the same thing, that mean something is not rigth. Dont u think?

Btw Escorpion! When will ranger unban you? We are still waiting☺

so if the big gun isnot good why want x2 splash more

i will back soon
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
First of all with big gun cant make headshot its simple 2 disp weapon. And retaliation what about it. I can make avenger with retaliation is even more damage and spash resistance will not save you. Now i loose 1 of 3 my fights, before use big gun was same. So i think is pretty balanced now
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him