GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Updates.

New Updates.
Since the game and waiting on random making many players feels boring and stopping to enter Gunrox everyday, and I'm personally getting bored to enter everyday so i got an idea that make us have more fun by making
" Daily Missions "
what i mean in daily mission is like
Stun 10 people u get 20 coin or
win 3 game random u get 10 coins
or heal 10000 points in 1 week u get case ☺
something worth it to make us play and enter to do at least our mission that's will activate many players and make the game more fun and also make players enter random since i hate megas and no one play random
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeaaaaaaaaaah very good idea 😝😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
BAD IDEA !!!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
yea
Like it ! 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
yeah i see daily tasks in all free to play games, seeing it here would be nice, would give people more things to do
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Stun 10 people u get 20 coin or
win 3 game random u get 10 coins
or heal 10000 points in 1 week u get case ☺

and watch the FAKING RATE INCREASE ↑ once again, how ingenius of you

i like how people like u and melvin come up with totally bad ideas and add the MAGICAL WORD : that's will activate many players and make the game more fun
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i don't know why everyone seems to be looking for any excuse to reject an idea, or make it sound bad although it could WORK, but either way, i can't imagine berserker putting this much effort for something that won't get him any revenue in return, it's just so sad to see a game where players gratification and happiness don't matter, as long as they're gonna keep charging, i've never seen so much disrespect in my life towards customers from a company
also khalid you make it sounds like the other ideas and suggestions that was actually really good was considered, this section of forums is one big waste of time
Edited 2 hours, 49 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
no idea is considered because there is literally not a single thing that gonna INCREASE the game popularity and berserker knows that very well, so according to him , any IDEA = money consuming,
for the past 7 years, we had no updates, however we had more people playing/charging than now,
briefly, GUNROX is OUTDATED, and the reason why most recent updates were destined to cashers is simply a gratitude from berserker for still playing till today, otherwise, forget the idea of attracting NEW PLAYERS,
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

no idea is considered because there is literally not a single thing that gonna INCREASE the game popularity and berserker knows that very well, so according to him , any IDEA = money consuming,
for the past 7 years, we had no updates, however we had more people playing/charging than now,
briefly, GUNROX is OUTDATED, and the reason why most recent updates were destined to cashers is simply a gratitude from berserker for still playing till today, otherwise, forget the idea of attracting NEW PLAYERS,

Who said anything about new players I'm talking about new update that can make and benefit allot of players in the game and make the game more fun than Now, and you know it's a good idea but u will always stand against me so better to you don't talk or respond at my posts if u got some honor i don't want u to reply i waiting berserker answer.
thx.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
this khalid guy is hating everything, a true definition of a hater. why cant you just let people give their ideas to make the game more enjoyable for player who invest in the game so they can charge more, like where is the problem with that.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

this khalid guy is hating everything, a true definition of a hater. why cant you just let people give their ideas to make the game more enjoyable for player who invest in the game so they can charge more, like where is the problem with that.

I don't know which deserted land you came from that defines REPLYING = HATING, but whatever your tiny brain says,
But according to your brain , if I am casher, I can state whatever comes in my mind, and berserker is forced to make it happens or I won't charge,
The amount of stupidity in the community is just hilarious,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
its not my suggestion, but the suggestion section is for people who have the right to present their idea of increasing the game popularity. but sadly backward people need to reply/hate on who does naive suggestion. what i can see in your writing style is that you dont like people that much and have some social problems beeing so offensive in this forum.🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

its not my suggestion, but the suggestion section is for people who have the right to present their idea of increasing the game popularity. but sadly backward people need to reply/hate on who does naive suggestion. what i can see in your writing style is that you dont like people that much and have some social problems beeing so offensive in this forum.🙄

He has a point tho. This suggestion has already been done in the past, bers replied saying the current system does not allow for such stuff to be implemented. Besides the reality is you can suggest all you want but unless it brings income and little work, most likely bers won't do it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
There are more important things to work on at the moment, maybe in the future this could be added in some way.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him