GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

3x3 Clan Tournament

1 2

when u think about it, even REGULAR TOURNAMENTS are costy,
again like u mentioned, this tournament isnt about the prize, the prize is simply a motivation,
the MAIN POINT is that we , the remaning players, can create something ourselves to keep the game alive, it might seems hard and complicated at the beginning, but once people get used to it , like u said we might invent something new and playable by everyone
i think we can start with 4-6 clans, try to RECORD the games and share them to give a PREVIEW about this new PROJECT
count me in the tournament

Exactly, at this point, tournaments shouldn't be about winning EC anymore, but just about doing something different rather than faking or just having an insult war in common chat - the point of this and the previous tournament I attempted to have is so that we can ALL still have fun, do something different and just enjoy it.
As sad as it is, 60-80% of the people that play GUNROX right now, simply do not care to check forums, the only come on to either complain about something or to reply to a new update or something, hence why there are so few players ever present in these ''community'' tournaments, just have to figure something out, as long as 2 clans sign up to this tournament, I will personally be happy ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Guess I can postpone this till the 31st of July, but really does look like that there barely is any interest In this ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gabriel and I will play, and probably we find someone or I use 2 accounts if thats not against this tournament rules 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Gabriel and I will play, and probably we find someone or I use 2 accounts if thats not against this tournament rules 😁

You can play with 2 accounts on the same team if you can't find a 3rd, cleared it with Crazybee - also seems like you get to play against your crush so, should be a fun little game series to look at anyway 🙄😝
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

I hope , Kalid get ban kkkkk
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Heliosphere lvl 50 - Meklord lvl 35 - JabTakHaiJaan- lvl 10 ( 95 total )

and please dont let ENKORD TEAM in tournament
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Righto, Toxicity vs Arab Fighters
Team Toxicity:
Heliosphere (50)
Meklord (35)
JabTakHaiJaan- (10)
VS
Team Arab Fighters:
Cherry (36)
PoliceMan (30)
Strawberry (30)

Deleted, New information post below
(also would appreciate if you could get all the accounts in the same clan so you don't take up time having to add them when the matches are scheduled to start, tyvm)
Edited 2 days later by . Reason: Added a reminder.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Match time: 05/08/2020
Start time: 7PM GMT+1
Maps: Clover, Mystic & Memorial

If you don't show up in time then you and your team will be disqualified from the tournament and the other team is announced as the winners - if neither of you show up on the other hand, then I guess we can donate this 30$ to chuck's unban instead 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
actually i showed up with gab but the other team didnt show up
its just funny how one of the " organizators " doesnt take " his " tournament seriously 🙄
or nvm i just noticed cherry is removed 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Guess I can end it here by saying that both teams failed to show up(having all 3 accounts present), so in the end, I guess, Chuck has won the 30$ that can be used towards his unban if he ever gets banned again 😁
Although I guess that Toxicity does deserve some sort of an award since, some of them were actually present unlike the other team, one apparently being on vacation and being such a snowflake, so guess they were doomed from the start🙄

I'll throw a PM to a toxy member if they are online whenever I hop on the next time.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him