GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

random battle (bers read)

random battle (bers read)
i just played 7 straight times against naked guys in random, and it happens all the time.
they hate it. i hate it. everyone hates it.
and not all of tham were bad players, im sure that geared up, some of tham can make a real challenge.
so, here a question: is this a strategy game or a i-have-a-bigger game?
why do i have to waste 1 hour of my life in boring battles that i know what the score gonna be befor i even start?

so my suggestion is quite obiouse - different random for naked guys and for armed.
you dont give a squack about the non cashers, but its also the cashers interrest.
maybe if such offers will come from casher (like me) someone will do something.
Dont you guys just read it, say if u agree or not. looking forward for replys.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
OK, first I want tell you,I have made topic called "Bad combat system" and I am writting here about randoms for nakeds only,armeds only and MAYBE armed with magics only so you can answer here and put some comments here.... ☺
And second thing I want tell you-I am really surprised of your topic, I dont think that play with nakeds is boring.....😎 ,it is like get items from game gratis and I like this moment.😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

OK, first I want tell you,I have made topic called "Bad combat system" and I am writting here about randoms for nakeds only,armeds only and MAYBE armed with magics only so you can answer here and put some comments here.... ☺
And second thing I want tell you-I am really surprised of your topic, I dont think that play with nakeds is boring.....😎 ,it is like get items from game gratis and I like this moment.😁

what items? low attrition colt that will disapear after game? give me a break.
when i play against seriouse player, i always mute my music so i can hear his weapons etc, but its so boring vs naked that i know the result from start so i turn my music up.
today i played 5 times in a row against naked guy using random battle system. eventualy i had 2 battles which i gained 80 exp! what the hell?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
It is impossible to do what you suggest, because there are not enough players in the game waiting for random battle. Usually there's just no players to choose from, so it connects pair of players once they fit level braket.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
berserker
how to can i be a moderator u can help me wite it? iwil help ur team enkord i can create verry nice games. swords and sandels 2.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

how to can i be a moderator u can help me wite it? iwil help ur team enkord i can create verry nice games. swords and sandels 2.

First, you need to spin around 3 times and slap yourself on the ass.
Edited 2 hours, 54 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
dont waste your time, uninstall the game at all.
dont play random, attack armed high levels, you will get more exp! So easy. So foolish, why so difficult to wait when that naked will start another random game. why so simple things you make so difficult.
ps. administration only happy when you waste your stuff =))) so read first sentense one more time =)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
WoW
Nice sugestions i hate too games vs naked
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
monthly membership
hmmm...
i agree with the whole playing naked thing... not a good situation for anyone.
My recommendation still stands:
--- for $9.95 per month you will have starter set for each unit each time
--- example: Unit 1 is saw w/ doc... he gets armor, saw, and 1 medkit (depending on level of heal)
--- ofc, the items will be good only that game
--- BENEFIT: not a full armed unit but not at a major disadvantage.
Cashers should have obvious advantages but having cash should not be the rule.
THE ALTERNATIVE is simply to allow people more opportunity to earn cash. Random games should give out a few more coins for trade and gambles...
and Waiting in Random should have more $$ for minutes waiting.
It's quite expensive to arm up fully for anyone. But imagine if you don't have cash at all. It is very discouraging ☹
Goal of game developers should be to develop higher frequency of use. To accomplish this you lower the barrier to entry.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
there is another solution, which i offered.
berserker, i dont accept what ur saying, that there are so few randoms.
almost half of clovers games are random, and im lvl 19 and have no problems of getting into random (most times).
it will only split it to naked and armed.
or even better, u could have an option, say a button says "im naked", and if u realy are, u could press it. this way you can CHOOSE.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow wow easy guys and HeraLunaTicc playing with nakeds is like a good luck cz you can win and gain exp and for naked players , that's the point of putting boxes that contains weapons in the game man !!!😁😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i just played 7 straight times against naked guys in random, and it happens all the time.
they hate it. i hate it. everyone hates it.
and not all of tham were bad players, im sure that geared up, some of tham can make a real challenge.
so, here a question: is this a strategy game or a i-have-a-bigger game?
why do i have to waste 1 hour of my life in boring battles that i know what the score gonna be befor i even start?

so my suggestion is quite obiouse - different random for naked guys and for armed.
you dont give a squack about the non cashers, but its also the cashers interrest.
maybe if such offers will come from casher (like me) someone will do something.
Dont you guys just read it, say if u agree or not. looking forward for replys.

when u will can choose it wont be randon omg
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him