GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

!DESERTER!!!!!

*DELETED*
!DESERTER!!!!!
😡 ALL CHAGES make something bad to the deserters . Why deserter rank only to quit some battle 😡!!! take out deserter rank is bad and inecesary really inecesary. Deserters are players too all good things are for players of good rank, fame or clan menbers and now be a deserter is hard chage THAT 😡 😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
deserter rank was put in the game because of players quiting team games and leaving there team mates to die, if u dont want dserter rank dont quit games. Its that simple
If u do have dserter rank , keep playing without quiting and finally u should rank up past it again.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
no form to be a green rank again only for chash lol 😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

no form to be a green rank again only for chash lol 😡

Wrong. Last thing I knew, you can rank up from the dreaded Deserter rank by not quitting games. The quits only count as a "negative" rank counter, not like a static countdown.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
but it is expensive lol 9k berserker do lower price pls
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

but it is expensive lol 9k berserker do lower price pls

Yes if u pay . but by just playing enough games without quiting your % of games quit will go down and eventually u will lose deserter rank.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i have the best solution, STOP QUIT GAME.
i hate people who quit game *cough* voltron *cough*
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him