GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ART MARKET

ART MARKET
Well ass all noticed.. there not much people buying at market.
the question is.. WHY??????????????
well FIRSTnoobs put hight prices imagine.. i found art thumper at like 20000 and it was sucky.
SECOND-ticket market.. but well if there not ticket market berserker would win sooo low cash...
THIRD- the noobs... some of them kill one ur units and then they go suicide with ur arts. -_- why the hell they do that?
FOURTH- attrition of the good guns are really low attrition. like those noobs that put a 4 attrition gun at 10000 enkord.. lol....nb..
FIFTH- some dont have cash (like me) (but if we dont get cash berserker will go mad cuz he no wins cash and thats a good point the game would crash like a 100%? xD)
SIX- there is no six =P dumb xD joke... =D thats all 😁😁😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
YESSS THAT IT
HYPER COMPLETELY AGREE. but u also wrong in number 6 xD 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I can tell u why its broken in one word.
Greed.
Thats right berserker, u made it too expensive. There is no incentive to use the market if u are going to get a cut of the profits.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Art Market is way more successful than we expected and despite all drawbacks and inconvenience it works great.
The fact that you don't sell your arts doesn't mean it's like that for everyone.
I will post some tips for people to sell their arts better:
1) 90% of arts sold are under 5000 price tag. So if you expect to sell your item
for higher, make sure it's really awesome.
2) Best selling arts are legendary. That's because all people can use them thus numer of potential buyers is way greater than for other arts.
3) Art medikits sell like crazy. If you have art medikit you can sell it for at least 10k and it will be gone within a day.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol... suicide with arts
It really is quite hilarious and upsetting at the same time.
I play with arts on occassion for two reason:
1. It adds to the combined experienced (with my double experience, you gain quite a lot of points) for faster advancement to next level; and,
2. It really gives you an advantage.
Now, I agree that using arts against non-arts users is not a fair fight. So, I try to return items to opponent if I see that I have space and am not at risk of losing all units in the end, lol.
****However, I have played games where...
-- opponent hides their art before dieing
-- opponent takes your art and runs and suicides somewhere on the map in red zone (example: tranhaonam2003, lol did that with my art armor. it was a good art too!)
--- when people do that... i think cruentos hit the nail head on: greed.
I will add to that, selfishness ☺
At least 4 of 5 times when opponent arts are involved, I return even their art. Noob or good it goes back to them *if* they ask and do not offend during game play.
BUT, we are all different. I agree too that it sux if you bring arts and lose it in one game (hahahah, that happens to me on occassion) after having spent to buy it and spent more to upgrade it. lol.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
The only problem I found is the ticket...I have to first pay for it then sell the art....thats a big problem like for a level 11 like my self I would need 100mins+ and some Ass kicking to get 100 enk and then be able to sell an art.
I wish art market allowed players to sell arts but had a cut percentage lets say 2.5 to 20 percent if the player didn't have the ticket this way a person can make enk in game easily....otherwise its first get your ass kicked around(cause without good weapons and skills that is what happens in a random fight.) or use free offer thing which doesn't work on my end cause its not available ☹ eh...anyway as soon as I sell my Neopoints on one of the site I will have the buyer buy me some ENkord cash ☺.
ART MARKET FTW cause its so much great! to finally be able to Buy arts of your dreams 😁.
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i trade Market Tickets for Arts too :)
... if you have arts that you want to get rid of in exchange for tickets, see me or other heavy traders and buyers.
There are arts out there that are not advertised on the market for different reasons, the main one being that players simply can't afford a ticket in order to get their arts to sell.
SO, what to do?
--- offer arts off market in exchange for tickets
Example: Trade any one of the following types of arts with me for a market ticket:
--- art armor (Imp Swat Armor and up)
--- weapons: (Lvl 4 and up) Jackhammer, Neo, SAW, P90
-ranger01
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

... if you have arts that you want to get rid of in exchange for tickets, see me or other heavy traders and buyers.
There are arts out there that are not advertised on the market for different reasons, the main one being that players simply can't afford a ticket in order to get their arts to sell.
SO, what to do?
--- offer arts off market in exchange for tickets
Example: Trade any one of the following types of arts with me for a market ticket:
--- art armor (Imp Swat Armor and up)
--- weapons: (Lvl 4 and up) Jackhammer, Neo, SAW, P90
-ranger01

-grins- YOU JUST SOLVED MY PROBLEM XD THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
but ticket is only 7 days ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
arts sales goes beiond your expectations, says you - it can go MUCH better.
simply remove the charge thing.
the trades will flow so faster & at large amount, that your income from selling fee will be alot higher than your potential lose from credit card theft.
i have alot of cash and i never bought a single item, althou i'd spend much if it wasn't like that.
and im sure im not the only one.
one more thing, i think the fee should be 10%, not fixed.
apreciate you'r reply
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
market ticket
how to get the market ticket n to do cashes....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
art market is good, i sold my unusefull arts in fair price.

but when u want to buy cash from super reward 6 hours is quiet low time to pay, because always offers needs to be confirmed by SR and it usually takes more than 6 hours.
i suggest an increase in available time for paying to 12 hours.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
:P
I sell 5 art total 15056 cash %)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

arts sales goes beiond your expectations, says you - it can go MUCH better.
simply remove the charge thing.
the trades will flow so faster & at large amount, that your income from selling fee will be alot higher than your potential lose from credit card theft.
i have alot of cash and i never bought a single item, althou i'd spend much if it wasn't like that.
and im sure im not the only one.
one more thing, i think the fee should be 10%, not fixed.
apreciate you'r reply

still waiting for reply on my suggestions
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Some days ago many arts was bought with stolen credit-card and some problems with banned players must be solved. You see such problems still exists.
10% fee is nice for low-cost arts. Im sure most of them sold for more than 1000 ecash. You really want a increase of fee?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker can you make a new update that shows the person who buy our arts in the market?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
O.o
wow i see this guy made a nice forum cuz i see like 50 people with comments 🙄
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him