GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BUG in Friend List + Trade room

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

after adding Cupcake to My friend list, i cant trade whit her.
Its says that we have Same IP.
How its possible, I've looked in every corner of my house and I didnt found her.😝

Reported by .

13 years ago
Reply to

anti clone is if u took some things from ur friend and u want to give zhem to his other acc .
and to henrique and cupcakes problem:
why u no change Ip? best solution i think ...

how i change ip?
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
lets kill berserker if he dont delete anti clon !!! 😡
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
berserker please
sometimes i trade my firneds having the same problem
and please man remove anti clone
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yes delete anti clon
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

Update 24-Nov-2009 - Clone Accounts tracking

ATTENTION: From now on we are starting to take active measures against alternate accounts used as storage. Be aware that those accounts will be banned forever and you may loose your hard earned items. To remind you - according to game rules, you can have multiple accounts, but ANY interaction between those accounts are prohibited, even using proxy players.
Helping other player to transfer items between his accounts will result in ban as well. Instead of making storage accounts you better purchse storage increase feature in cash shop. To make it easier for people who doesnt have much cash that feature price is permanently decreased in half. We also announce timeout time until next week so you will have a chance to recover your items from clones. Starting from next week storage accounts will be banned.

Any more questions?
13 years ago
13 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him