GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Berserker...

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

xxfight_mexx charged me with 10k cash, and i gave him the vykholp art and now my acc blocked? i lose acc and art -.-
if he want to block my acc i want to block his acc too or unblock my acc without 12k -.-

Reported by .

13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Both accounts are locked and both need to pay for unlock in such cases cause we cant be sure who the real scammer is.
And if you want your friends to help and pay for you, you dont need to give password to them (remember - this is against the rules and will get you banned). All you need is to enter the game on the lock screen, click "charge" to open browser window where it's asking you to charge and then sending URL of the opened page to your friend.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
nah, its ok, i will charge my acc by my self in some days☺
even this is not my fault, but ok...
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
man im not a scamer
so this is y my acc was blocked? 😡
this happend months ago! 😡
i charged that guy the 10k and he told me he never got it.
when it said he did! he could of been lien for all i know. then would of i gave him his art back and still would of been charged with 10$ on my phone bill.
the high lvl always picking on the low lvls so i thought that he was lying to me so he can get away with the 10k and the art so i never gave back i wasnt scamming him.
so now my acc was blocked for 25,188 -_-
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

so this is y my acc was blocked? 😡

Besides payment to HAMMOURI you still have plenty of transactions charged back that was destined to your account only.
Anyway, this case is closed, you have a way to fix it if you want.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him