GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Why ban me?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

why ban me?
I did not do anything, as in literally nothing, I don't even know the reason omg!!!
My acc are MeGa_TimE- and -Takez-_ItzsS-, they are completely innocent.
before I was banned, its reason reviving old threads but, I didn't know that's illegal so, it's ok, but i'm banned now for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the reason is in this thread: WHY MODS
1. I don't post uninformative posts in forums, look all of my posts, my acc are MeGa_TimE- and -Takez-_ItzsS-!
2. Did MeGa_TimE- and -Takez-_ItzsS- do large signatures, maybe conquistadores did, my brother!
3. I insult moderators a long time ago because of unluckiness in games, but now I already don't, it's okay to have some lose!
4. ask miss Saracin if MeGa_TimE- and -Takez-_ItzsS- ever disturbed her, maybe conquistadores and john20092009 did!
berserker said: "Being said that you are banned on forum and I've banned all your game accounts for 300 hours. And will ban more, trust me."
Who are you talking at? Me or my brother? Your talking at my brother, you said all his acc, why my acc?!😡😡

Reported by *DELETED*.

Edited 6 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: typo.
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I don't care if it's you or your brother or imaginary friend. Abuse coming from you is enormous, so you are banned (again).
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him