GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

wth?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Me, mebeast and Longshot started a game 3v3 vs MUCH higher lv's. When the last one was to kill, suddenly I get disconnected (my net connection worked fine, it wasnt my fault), I tried several times to relog, but after loading game screen I get a message 'Game server not responding, try again later'.
Could anyone explain me what has happened? I wont take answer 'You got bad luck, server downtimes happens', because it happened just when we finished almost all, and when last one remained it took about 1 minute do make it happen.
Yeah, it was hardest game I ever had, there was huge amounts of experience, and even more gear lying on the ground just beneath our legs.
Lv difference was -11 so this game would be a very good memory for us as well.

Reported by .

Edited 2 hours, 17 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes
yes man, it happend with all the world, i think😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dude, do you believe in humpy angels?
Game was about 2-3 hours long, and just when our enemies saw that they got no chances 1 minute later... downtime?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL... man sorry but i dont believe!!!
kkkkkk
😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Is the server down for everyone☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
It is for me!! and assassins were owning in a 3x3 16,16,15 v 19,18,21!!!
What about you?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I cant get in either! WHATTH OK?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
so thats wat happened...... damm.....
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Im on fight too i hope dont lose any weapons
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
No one will lose weapons, the server will likely roll back an hour or 2 and all items will be like they were at that point in time. This goes for games, and XP as well.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

No one will lose weapons, the server will likely roll back an hour or 2 and all items will be like they were at that point in time. This goes for games, and XP as well.

But the game is not yet over. What would happen exp wise? Would it give exp based on how the game was already or what? I remember one time it did this the whole thing just reset while i was in the middle of a game and any weps that i had lost in a lost unit were given back. Is that what would happen or would I be given exp and items how it was in the game.
My main concern is experience. As said before Crav, longshot and i were in a battle where we were outlevled by at least -12. We had four units left and they only had one so we were looting. What would happen exp wise? We would have won loads of it and may have controlled memorial blvd. Would that have happened??
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Great, so if I had one unit alive left, around were bodies of 8 full armed ppl, I will have just gear of my one soldier? :S
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Im still unsure, but last time this happened, for example, say i brough a tmp on 1 unit, an aksu on another, and a shotgun on the last. Lets say i lost 1 unit then the game crashed. Then i would be out of the game and with the items i brought into the battle after the server restarts.
I am still unsure how this will work, but I sure hope that it would resume where we left off. 😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Let me rephrase, if it was an actual crash and there was no warning- the game will LITERALLY rollback 2 hours (or something) - it is as if they never existed...
If it was a planned update - your game will rollback to immediately before you started the game you were still playing (as if the game simply aborted for free)
Edited 9 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Let me rephrase, if it was an actual crash and there was no warning- the game will LITERALLY rollback 2 hours (or something) - it is as if they never existed...
If it was a planned update - your game will rollback to immediately before you started the game you were still playing (as if the game simply aborted for free)

That is what i dont want is for the game to rollback as if they never existed. I really need tthe exp we wwere going to get! I think i understand now.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him