GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Shuma banned me

*DELETED*
Shuma banned me
So i quited Gunrox a year ago,i started again playing on B00ST3DB0N0B0
i already had 2 bans from before and i was like ok i wont fake anymore,today i got banned even tho not faking a single game he banned me for 70 h reason:f
????????????????
If u check my battle log not a single game created all random????
When i got banned i was fighting some random guy which i asked 1v1 naked and he said yes, on 2 round he has all weapons opening 2 box and i suicided in him cuz i had no gear and no way for me to win and i got banned for that?!?!?!
Seriously??!?!?
He just banned me not caring at all not even checking the fight,great moderator
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This ban was a mistake. I was watching my clan member for hours not get into any random games, then one naked player just keep on going random over and over. You should not be banning people who play naked games against armed players like my clan member. This is a free to play game as is advertised, so if people don't use the cash shop and play for free then you need to not automatically ban both parties if the naked player keeps losing over and over. Do you moderators have any brains? Please post the evidence showing this ban otherwise undo the ban.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him