GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Totem Tribe 2 or "why not enough updates lately"

1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Some of you maybe have been wandering why there was not so many updates in GUNROX lately and the answer is - we've been busy on something else.
GUNROX if 4 years and recently we've been working on a new exciting game called Totem Tribe 2.
Click on comments below to learn more about it.
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thanks to everyone who donates and supports the game. We plan to release a closed alpha a bit later this year.

Planning to donate.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm planning to buy 10.000E, is that considered a donation?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
If you plan to buy it in Totem Tribe, then yes, if in GUNROX, then no ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

If you plan to buy it in Totem Tribe, then yes, if in GUNROX, then no ☺

make it possible to lower the graphics in options please . so i dont have laggs runing the game
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Not yet released?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Not yet released?

http://www.totemtribe.com/
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
http://www.totemtribe.com/news/seasons-greetings-2014-and-alpha-test-stage-2-launch/#content

In addition to those people who were invited earlier, a new wave of testers will be invited this time. Now we have invited some veteran players from our other online game called GUNROX to test how regular casual players will feel playing alongside hardcore players and fix the problems that could possible arise out of this.

If you are veteran player here and want to help in alpha testing check your email, you might have an invite.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Can you tell me if it's going to be a free game?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Can you tell me if it's going to be a free game?

yes it is, the multiplayer is
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thanks man
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
TT2
in TT2 there will be banned and rules like gunrox or what ? 😕
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

in TT2 there will be banned and rules like gunrox or what ? 😕

1 player has been banned from the beta already, so i guess it's going to have rules too.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
[ TR ]:
I play against whom? :/ the machine ! pretty cool -_-
Clan? aliance? kkk Do not try to put some GUNROX in TT ☺
The TT battles and like 30 small black dots, battling with 30 small white dots ☺ Fantastic ^^ KKKkkkkk :/ only that ! -_-
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
intresting...
You have been working on TT2 for 4 years now 😕 ... how about some updates for Gunrox dear Admins ...
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Need Updates

Some of you maybe have been wandering why there was not so many updates in GUNROX lately and the answer is - we've been busy on something else.
GUNROX if 4 years and recently we've been working on a new exciting game called Totem Tribe 2.
Click on comments below to learn more about it.

ok i get it u all like Totem Tribe but....gunrox is dying and fakes grow up and nobody can play normal games all leave gunrox berserker we need u here too so please
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him