GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Inventory bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Few minutes ago, the connection failed, and game closed. I was in game, and i won a game before, and i added to inventory some items i found in crates. But when i reconnected, 1 minute ago, i didn't find the items i leaved before starting the crashed game. There was good stuff into inventory (rpk, upgrades and more), but i don't have it anymore ☹ . It seems restored like i leaved it yesterday. The exp seems to be saved, but items are surely lost ☹

Reported by *DELETED*.

16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yeah, it's an annoying bug. The game does know if the server itself crashes, if that's the case, the items are restored to what you had before that game. It doesn't sound like you had the server crash on you, more like your internet going "poof". That makes the server think you disconnected intentionally, and that caused your inventory to vanish. As a precaution next time... have something in your storage for such an occasion.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
I had the same situation yesterday. All stuff in my inventory disappeared after the message "connection failed" ☹
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

As a precaution next time... have something in your storage for such an occasion.

Storage? Do you mean the general inventory? If you mean that, the items was into the general inventory, and they vanished, restoring the inventory like i leaved it the day before, like i never played any game
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes that is starting to bug i lost good ammo trying to equip them after the bug happened say idk....3 times in a row?.......
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Storage? Do you mean the general inventory? If you mean that, the items was into the general inventory, and they vanished, restoring the inventory like i leaved it the day before, like i never played any game

Storage: The area that you store items for FUTURE games, accessible through the Unit Tab, then click on Items to access your storage. A maximum of 50 items can be stored there.
General inventory: What's equipped to your units for games. There's usually a 12 item limit and a weight limit on this.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
So, if the meaning is this, the items were into the storage area. I always put items into storage area after the game, and i start a new game without any item. So the bug is more serious ☹
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

So, if the meaning is this, the items were into the storage area. I always put items into storage area after the game, and i start a new game without any item. So the bug is more serious ☹

So what you are saying is that the items are getting lost somewhere between the transfer between your general inventory and storage... are you getting the following message at all?
"Container Changes Ignored: Check your items please!"
If that's the case, it's a somewhat common bug that should be getting worked on at the current moment. If not (and we're not talking about installed upgrades vanishing for this part), your account might be getting hijacked!
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

So what you are saying is that the items are getting lost somewhere between the transfer between your general inventory and storage... are you getting the following message at all?
"Container Changes Ignored: Check your items please!"

No, the case is not this. I moved the items into storage and i started a new game without any item in any general inventory. During the new game connection failed (maybe a server shutdown or something like this, becouse i couldn't reconnect soon), and, when i reconnected, the items disappeared, restoring the storage at the previous status (like the day before).
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

No, the case is not this. I moved the items into storage and i started a new game without any item in any general inventory. During the new game connection failed (maybe a server shutdown or something like this, becouse i couldn't reconnect soon), and, when i reconnected, the items disappeared, restoring the storage at the previous status (like the day before).

WHOA... now I'm over my head. This is a job for Berserker or Astor to take up! Are you saying that your storage is getting wiped clean after a disconnect?
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Are you saying that your storage is getting wiped clean after a disconnect?

Not wiped clean, but i lost only the items i added before disconnecting, restoring it like i leaved the day before, with few armors and some ammo and aks. I added an rpk, a silencer, a laser pointer and some shotgun shells before starting the crashed game, but after the crash, when I reconnected, they wasn't into storage, they wasn't anywhere, so they vanished. But the items i leaved the day before, were at their place, so the storage seems like ripristinated at the day before status, like i never joined gunrox in the day of crash
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Not wiped clean, but i lost only the items i added before disconnecting, restoring it like i leaved the day before, with few armors and some ammo and aks. I added an rpk, a silencer, a laser pointer and some shotgun shells before starting the crashed game, but after the crash, when I reconnected, they wasn't into storage, they wasn't anywhere, so they vanished. But the items i leaved the day before, were at their place, so the storage seems like ripristinated at the day before status, like i never joined gunrox in the day of crash

OK... whew, thought you had just found a very serious bug. Try this right after you put stuff away: Go to the Map Tab, (if you can) click on the other location to go there and go back to your original location. That should cause the server to save what you have. It's only a theory though
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him