GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

have FFA medal

*DELETED*
have FFA medal
berserker i think have medal wim free 4 all but i have question to you how many FFA win u get firts medal 😳
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i think you need win 100 ffa
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i think you need win 100 ffa

I've heard you have to win 1000 FFA's without any damage taken ]:->
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I've heard you have to win 1000 FFA's without any damage taken ]:->

That's nearly impossible without faking it...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

O'rly?
😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

just play ffa with your clan or friends, i do this couple of times and everbody just takes tier 1 weapons, not the ones you egt from skill, normal aksu scout...
this is always fun. but so far i dont know anybody havin this medal in the end the reward is useless again as most rewards, so no need to push this.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

just play ffa with your clan or friends, i do this couple of times and everbody just takes tier 1 weapons, not the ones you egt from skill, normal aksu scout...
this is always fun. but so far i dont know anybody havin this medal in the end the reward is useless again as most rewards, so no need to push this.

Because there is no such a medal for FFA's ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him