GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Updates bers????

Updates bers????
Hello bers, everyone else, just wanted to ask abou why aren't there any official update FOR A YEAR NOW. I mean c'mon i understand ur making totem tribe 2, but are you making GUNROX 2? My thoughts are either you are recovering from maidan, moving out of donbass or you just too bored to update a 7 yr-old game? LINES OF CODE ARENT AS DIFFICULT FOR GUNROX COME ON. I encourage anyone who reads this to comment below what you think. _-_Fbi_-_ stay away.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hello bers, everyone else, just wanted to ask abou why aren't there any official update FOR A YEAR NOW. I mean c'mon i understand ur making totem tribe 2, but are you making GUNROX 2? My thoughts are either you are recovering from maidan, moving out of donbass or you just too bored to update a 7 yr-old game? LINES OF CODE ARENT AS DIFFICULT FOR GUNROX COME ON. I encourage anyone who reads this to comment below what you think. _-_Fbi_-_ stay away.

Blabla.....bla
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker gunrox is dying
Berserker, Gunrox is important too, It's a good game
You have "More concerned"
Thank You Enkord Team ☺
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Time is up
Berserker You should do it now...
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker should ban you from forums now , spammer
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him