GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

MachineGuns Damage- Suggestion

MachineGuns Damage- Suggestion
Hi like in my topic I wanna make some suggestion abut machineguns damage. I used them since I start game( about 4 years) and can say only the damage on full range(15 ap) is to week and the diffrent min-max damage looks little to high, for expample shooting minigun full range to lvl 20 do 40 damage...supouse evene with AWM(sniper rifle) can do biggest damage and use only 7 ap no 10 like is with machineguns. Someone be try defend this cuz with machineguns u can shoot all units in range, yes thats ok but how many thimes we shoot more than 1 unit? Just sometimes and is only in mega game so Wast 10 ap for so small damage is nonsens. So my suggestion is incrase some max range damage and the big diffrent between min and max damage. Why I want make some change about the min and max damage? Good point of view will be any other wepons u use had some point of damge u can do ,machineguns to but just for Exmaple ak47 30-50 damgea per shoot so you can supouse you make damage between 30-50 but in machinegunes nothing you can be sure. One shoot can be 30 another 130...Machinegunes should be powerfull damage now they are not. What guys/girls think about that?
Edited 7 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
machine guns are fine as it is
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Its AOE.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Machineguns are prefect as they are.The difference between a minigun at 15 range and AWM at 15 range is that the minigun will never scratch (even without bullet hell).Also AWM is supposed to be a long range weapon while minigun is supposed to be a middle ranged weapon.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
machine gun may hit 10 targets in 1 hit , sniper can't , but i have to say machine gun do unbelievable scratches with very easy close targets , that make me sick ,,,, and for your information Berserker is absent for years , no updates no change , nothing ! gunrox is Dead
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol, machine gun at close range pretty much never scratch, even at long range, accurate is pretty good unlike awm, also theres a perk that makes 100%
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

lol, machine gun at close range pretty much never scratch, even at long range, accurate is pretty good unlike awm, also theres a perk that makes 100%

Mean machinegunes you say about minigun and higher? Becouse all others low lvls do scratch and do it many times...
Friend Stinger I put the AWM just for expamlpe! s not same lvl gun think about that before you write... Take vinto or barett, vinto can shoot 2 time ok one shoot can be scratch but secend is damage in my lvl something about 50 higher, but if no scratch make almost 100 damgae! Barett take more ap but you had something abou 100 damage if no scratch. IAnd no in my point of view the damage still is to low and the big diffrent between damage is wrong , we told about machinegus yes? Took 10 ap per shoot so should get something for that right?
Edited 7 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Mean machinegunes you say about minigun and higher? Becouse all others low lvls do scratch and do it many times...
Friend Stinger I put the AWM just for expamlpe! s not same lvl gun think about that before you write... Take vinto or barett, vinto can shoot 2 time ok one shoot can be scratch but secend is damage in my lvl something about 50 higher, but if no scratch make almost 100 damgae! Barett take more ap but you had something abou 100 damage if no scratch. IAnd no in my point of view the damage still is to low and the big diffrent between damage is wrong , we told about machinegus yes? Took 10 ap per shoot so should get something for that right?

Machineguns are cheap, so that is the price you pay (low min dmg).
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Barret's accuracy is total shit also it rarely ever does near 100 damage.I have used Barret alot of times and on long rang normal damage on armoured unit is 40-70 damage.
About Vinto you can shot 2x but it will cost 12 ap and with 60 skill you will no doubt stratch the second shot.Vinto is sniper meant for use by dooms its not comparable to a machinegun.A vinto can do 34 damage and 1 stratch in a turn OR 60 damage and 120 crit in turn.

The upside of machine guns is that they can do tremendous damage at close range 7-8 range.Minigun and Vulcan are extremly painful weapons even doing extreme damages to shelter also they can hit more than 1 unit.
Also like haduken and the main reason i use Machineguns are that they are very cheap even at higher levels.If you can't use a weapon than there is no need to complain about it.
I had 2x machineguns on my main account and could play megas and easily win randoms vs 1x1 builds like 2x rapid 16 ap shelter+doctor.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Minigun and Vulcan are extremly painful weapons even doing extreme damages to shelter also they can hit more than 1 unit...

Well I told my poin of view is not how many units can shot! All the time I try say the whole damage is problem. "Extremly painful" first I hear☺ Shoot lvl 25 no shelter no dmg rezist shoot 33 in 8 ap range? Another exmaple shoot minimum range (6) unit lvl 38 get 58 damage that is the powerfull damage?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Well I told my poin of view is not how many units can shot! All the time I try say the whole damage is problem. "Extremly painful" first I hear☺ Shoot lvl 25 no shelter no dmg rezist shoot 33 in 8 ap range? Another exmaple shoot minimum range (6) unit lvl 38 get 58 damage that is the powerfull damage?

I don't know if your stupid or not.But this is the same with melee,Sniper,grenades and mines.
I won't argue anymore talking to you is talking to a rock.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

58 from minimum range is impossible. he must had solid armor.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him