GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

proves of me owning Good_---_Luck

proves of me owning Good_---_Luck

i know it s not good to post photos of winnings , cuz everyone lose and win but i been owning this noob all time .. so he got so mad about it and find nothing to do but to use bugs to hide his items when lose and when i said what he did in general chat he said he always win me 😕 anyway this is prove of me beating him and soon there will be more 😎
ps : i will do this in every game i play with him ... more and more will be posted soon ; ))
Edited 4 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
don't !

i know it s not good to post photos of winnings , cuz everyone lose and win but i been owning this noob all time .. so he got so mad about it and find nothing to do but to use bugs to hide his items when lose and when i said what he did in general chat he said he always win me 😕 anyway this is prove of me beating him and soon there will be more 😎
ps : i will do this in every game i play with him ... more and more will be posted soon ; ))

Yep.....he's a big noob ! Why everyone In good clans feel like a boss,, btw good job my friend <3
Edited 3 hours, 36 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Good_---_Luck quit this time kkkkkkkk

this time this noob quit so i no take items hahahaha !!!!!!! he always do that but this time i was lucky to take prove 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

this time this noob quit so i no take items hahahaha !!!!!!! he always do that but this time i was lucky to take prove 😁

a person who posts pictrues and screams " im a winner" is no real winner.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

a person who posts pictrues and screams " im a winner" is no real winner.

yeah your right i know you can be proud if you win but not every one needs to know i don't realy care and maybe you don't need to care about what other peaple say. congrats with your win and don't mind the rageing peaple or you will sink to their low iq
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him