GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CLAN taquaril letting toxity take outpost

Cannot reply, talk is closed

CLAN taquaril letting toxity take outpost
we were trying to get outpost and the guy from taquaril threaten us that if he wanted he could go on 2 accs at same time to ruin it for us....really messed up. In the pictures he says he can go on 2 accs so we wont get the outpost and he says he wont get banned because he has 2 different ips and 2 different computers if u ask me i think he talked too much. ;D

taquaril.jpg

2.jpg

Edited 23 minutes later by .
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
bcz i got 2 pc and 2 ip what is the problem 😉 i iff i get baned for proted my stupid post --' now we cant play outopost vs other clans? because now are fake post? i know i have bad inglish but us can understand so iff want baned for proted post and i know grom all time have problem because we atack and they cant take post too in memorial i play vs toxicity masterofpupets i win but he dont play so he angry whit my for that :3 and srry but my friend play in lv 31 ☺

Pds: and i dont say i cant get baned for have 2 pc and ip i say i cant take baned for proted post TAKE ALL PINTURE PLZ :3
9 years ago
9 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him