GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Stealing Arts in Trade

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Stealing Arts in Trade
Hi I had just recieved my Lone Wolf medal, and was aproached by a player saying he would trade for the art. We went into trade and he stole it from me. Then he tried to blackmail me into faking for it back. Heres the screenshot, I would like this player at least silenced for life, so he can no longer try to steal from the other players. This is insulting and very dirty, and also makes me not wish to spend cash on arts or on my accounts. I finally come back to gunrox, want to cash. And now this.....very bad for the community to have this happening. This should be a permanent silence offense if proof is given. Heres the proof, thanks for your time.

Stole My Art.JPG

13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
HOW he stole it?
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hard :(

HOW he stole it?

its hard to me belive that becasue that VIP OR HACKERS cant do that -.- 😡

i think yes and think no
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

its hard to me belive that becasue that VIP OR HACKERS cant do that -.- 😡

i think yes and think no

oh im ronge ☹

HOW STOLE IT
ARAB DONT GOT STEAL ABILLTY يلعن شكل
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Ber's you see the pic no nead to ask just ban them then ask ( the game get 😡worse first cash get expansve then hackers) :
قلق اللعبه ,
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
We need better proofs in order to something, just shouting "he stole ma art" is not enough.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

Ber's you see the pic no nead to ask just ban them then ask

Ok, next time I see someone talking about how The-King stole something, I will ban you right away without any quiestions asked.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

Ok, next time I see someone talking about how The-King stole something, I will ban you right away without any quiestions asked.

Ban Eneyonebut not me😁
lol i just say you see in pic"Let us win 2x3 And i give back "
thet mean he did steel right 😕
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Nice admin

is that the perfect admin? ''I will ban you right away without any quiestions '' ?😕
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

Ber's you see the pic no nead to ask just ban them then ask ( the game get 😡worse first cash get expansve then hackers) :
قلق اللعبه ,

How would any of you feel if this happened to you? (this is why there is proof)
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
he stole it in game? or trade?
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
xD
With those new updates is almost imposible that somebody stole somethign from you so... i think that u are 10 years old... or is a joke:X
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

With those new updates is almost imposible that somebody stole somethign from you so... i think that u are 10 years old... or is a joke:X

please dont talk about pepole 10 years they good 😡😡
Next time no talk like that understand?

(
طفشان
)
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

1. DarkenShroud is 30+ years old, so yeah.. lol. (how dare you call him a child)
2. He got his art back so case closed. (don't know how, he just told me)
3. K, so, like no need to comment on this thread anymore guys. *requests admin to close*
Edited 22 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

How sad. U don't recognize one of Gunrox legends 😁
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him