GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

killing animation crash

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

probably someone reported this bug again, but i cant find it
i was fighting 3 players ffa, i killed already 5 players, last have about 15 hp. i am standing next to him with benelli, and i have 8ap left😁 only miracle can take that win from me. i am shooting, i can see part of death animation (that angel...or...whatever) and game frezees now. alt+tab and two announcements in windows... i logged into game, and i have all items like before fight:/ so that means i get no xp :/ and it happen to me 2 time in 2 days ☹
some logs attached. thanks for attention

crash-dad5af30.txt

log.txt

crash-8a977910.txt

Reported by *DELETED*.

15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
it has happened to me too 2 times =/
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
it was always last character of opponent left in game? or maybe you could return to game?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
no first time was when my 1st char died, and the 2nd was these days, when i killed one enemy, but it was not the last one =/
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
at least, when game crashed you could run game once again and finish battle...after killing last one, opponet quits, game vanishes and there is none to return... but somehow my items was like this game never happend
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him