GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

BeWARE! SWAT!

1 2 3

Reply to
Now i understand how could we make full point in ours disccusion about that may be misunderstanding or not. Just i needed to ask you and Perna make a screen of clanchat and private messages. But bad that I did not think about it earlie. So next time pls ppl ask to make a screen if something happens like this. But dont think that I change my mind. Becoz there was and still for me IS so many BUT's.
Pls dont noobish any more in so important moments, you make your comrades hate you!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

At this level, even 100 health will barely show up as any health at all. Oftentimes, it is best to wait and be patient and make a kill move later.

at these lvls i play almost 6 month and i know when i c 100 hp and when 30 trust me on thet i played over 1000 games only with my main add on anothe 1000 from my clone acc's 😉
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I know there was a thread about bewareing SWAT, the thread is old but today it happen again.
A match 4vs5 at one side was _bannend_ with high level player at other team was nina with some medium level-player like me.
What happen? Nina start first turn with rocketlaunchers hiding behind a long woodwall 2 step along the border. Last of her units run to the end of woodwall in direction of enemy and she see one unit of enemy. But she no hide again. She move more to see all 3 units of opponent. Nobody could help her. Ok bad turn happens sometimes.
The unit in sight of enemy die. Enemy hide. Bad again ☹
2nd turn nina attack with rockets without sight. After that move one unit and go in sight of enemy. Go away of sight and the other unit move again in sight of enemy and stay in sight together with her other unit.
All other of our team was far away this time, and cant help and use this sight. But the other team now could attack with the 2nd player who was moved to this action. Now he see nina in sight of his teampartner which turn was later and so he could attack before.
Now comes Stunattack and mosttime the turn was useless because cant use rockets just heal herself and move.
Another high level player help now nina so she dont die and enemy get some damage.
The match was going on the, 3 medium-level-player of our team was at other side of map and fight against _banned_ and another player. We could kill one unit and do many damage at this time but we are hard wounded too. Red-Zone was growing, Ninas stun was healed and now she move into the middle and could help us to attack. Banned mg-unit was hard wounded and in no-hidding-position but we want support to kill this unit with one rocket. But nina go disc. Reason should be a non taken attack of a awm of a player of our team.
After this disc she never come back and we lose this game. We ask the opponents for break-up but nobody of the other team was with us. Some mods visit this match now and tawa self play at the other team.
I remember that i have read something like that and it seems nothing was changed with this thread.
The most worsest match i ever play. Im very disappointed of some high player. You dont must do something like that, your real skills are high enough to win without such actions.
Edited 12 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him