GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Cheating players

Cheating players
First off, this is a great game, sadly I think it is in danger from some of the people playing it, cheating and playing against the spirit of the game
Just now (2100 CET)had a long game, allied with TheOne (fair player), but also Dele1000 and Inline. It was nearing the end, we were winning, only one enemy left. Then Inline charged up to the last enemy, Foicerox, and said my coordinates (go six down) and to kill me and not him and promised to give him some items back. For the rest of the game Inline and the other player Dele1000 also did not shoot at Foicerox hoping that he would kill all my guys.
As it went one of mine survived, but this type of behavoir is definitely not making Gunrox better, blatant cheating. I would recommend against any players being allied to Dele1000 and Inline in case moderators do nothing.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
You should screenshot all those behaviour and post here.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

You should screenshot all those behaviour and post here.

Bingo. Screenshots we can work off of. Only problem is that the "Print Screen" Key only lets you get one screen at a time. I suggest you get the Freeware version of FRAPS and make multiple screenshots if need be and submit all of them that are relevant.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Or just have mspaint open and paste screens there and save them as you go. Irfanview works well in converting them to .jpg later. Dont save as .jpg with mspaint it will look horrible.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
ok, only image I have form that fight, I guess doesnt show much, last enemy is in the dark unseen sport in left part, having just killed two of my guys w grenade launcher while my 'allies' are on the upper side looting.

grox.JPG

15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Wow, I played vs this Dele1000 guy a LONG time ago, back when teammates could shoot one another, and at some point he just turned on me and killed me for my items.
In any case, thanks for telling us, we wont play with inline anymore then.
and a tip - play with your friends or people you know as much as you can, and with people you dont know dont play alot. its a shame to say this, but when I played with people I didnt know, I got cheated more times then I had fair games.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

play with your friends or people you know as much as you can, and with people you dont know dont play alot. its a shame to say this, but when I played with people I didnt know, I got cheated more times then I had fair games.

And that is why they call you the paranoid one 😝
But you are correct, best to play with known players as Allies...more fun too. And very satisfying to kill these cheaters...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him