GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Faker ruined mega :mad:

*DELETED*
Faker ruined mega :mad:
I like to report that XqpDeZePTuPqpX just ruined a nice mega. We where in a situation that we could go rush 2 kills and get a serious advantage, but instead of that he will refuse to colaborate in killing and he will go block team mates or shooting wrong targets. Please mods do something!!
XqpDeZePTuPqpX needs a lesson! 😡
In pictures i not was able to capture the moment of him not shooting or blocking but i try to explain what he did.
please !!!

Dibujo.jpg

Dibujoretocado.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i agree with fg

I like to report that XqpDeZePTuPqpX just ruined a nice mega. We where in a situation that we could go rush 2 kills and get a serious advantage, but instead of that he will refuse to colaborate in killing and he will go block team mates or shooting wrong targets. Please mods do something!!
In pictures i not was able to capture the moment of him not shooting or blocking but i try to explain what he did.
please !!!

he did fake i was ther idobest75
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

please !!!

were blocks ? were proof were i dont kill or block ?
and i will blinded for 80% how i can shoot ? and its not fake its noobish ☺
Edited 6 minutes later by *DELETED*.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

were blocks ? were proof were i dont kill or block ?
and i will blinded for 80% how i can shoot ? and its not fake its noobish ☺

Man we mark with flags where to go kill and u went on block IDOBEST75 and shoot other target with ak. Please stop being so silly kid and take responsability of ur actions
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Man we mark with flags where to go kill and u went on block IDOBEST75 and shoot other target with ak. Please stop being so silly kid and take responsability of ur actions

i dont remember this , show screnshoots .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
hmmm yeah, XqpDeZePTuPqpX does more fake mega's...
but without prove cant bann him.
all need tape mega's, like terran. then mods can say if it was noob or fake.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
want i call all my friend and we all say i dont faker , but we call ido faker without prove , and you get banned for libel
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him