GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

you can have a clan

you can have a clan
can you create a clan?
or acquire one already created that does not have a leader?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes
make fame games playable easier, so give clans without leader to active players. suck hard to find a fame game, there's only some clans active... ☹
I hope admins find a solution for it 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Your question has already been answered, the administration said that there are already a lot of clans, that most likely in the future there will be an opportunity to create a clan, but for a lot of money and in certain events 1000k E
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Has been discussed many times in the past, the clan system is flawed to the point we had to remove most of the good rewards so people would stop faking(which still happens), maybe one day we can revisit clan system mechanics when more important updates have been released but don't have high hopes.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Hello Bers, Can you explain me how can i get a new clan or a lonely clan please, and what is the price for it 

Edited 24 seconds later by .
10 months ago Quote
10 months ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him