GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To Everybody And To berserker !

To Everybody And To berserker !
Hello everybody,
if anyone know anything about Gunrox2 post it here please !!
berserker tell us ☺
Edited 33 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
1.Accounts stay same
2.New maps,guns
3.Different game styles(including single player)
4.Cheaper (can be lie 😁)
well thats all i know ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
How?
How all you all so sure that this is just not a big TRoll? 🙄
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
he never confirmed it..could be just a rumor ..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
This proves most people in Gunrox are stupid...

Yes, we plan to make GUNROX 2 after we are done on TT2.

Is Totem Tribe 2 finished? No, still in alpha testing.
How long did it take Enkord to make TT2? 3+ years
So you are going to see Gunrox 2 in 2017 at least, IF TT2 makes money, if not, berserker probably can't handle 2 games at the same time.
Why is it so hard to understand?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

So you are going to see Gunrox 2 in 2017 at least, IF TT2 makes money, if not, berserker probably can't handle 2 games at the same time.

Gunrox 2 probably won't be made from scratch, since it will use many things from Gunrox, so it shouldn't take that long... Gunrox 2 = Gunrox DLC, from what people said. Maybe 2016 for the alpha, i guess...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Gunrox 2 probably won't be made from scratch, since it will use many things from Gunrox, so it shouldn't take that long... Gunrox 2 = Gunrox DLC, from what people said. Maybe 2016 for the alpha, i guess...

will it stay graphically same? or better models etc etc..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

will it stay graphically same? or better models etc etc..

looking at the art style from TT2 compared to TT1, it will probably stay graphically same, since it's already good for both kids and adults. Changing the art style could be risky.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

How all you all so sure that this is just not a big TRoll? 🙄

I dont think so..
To All Player's (Gunrox for ever)
and you will se that berserker have answer it (scroll down and u will see post of berserker) He say after TT2 come gunrox 2
with single player ☺ i love single player gunrox, i have dreams about it XD
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
So basically you are all going to do what you have been doing for the last 2 years, keep playing a game without updates that is forgotten by the admins.
You will be waiting and hoping that in 2 more years the game might get 1 major update...I wonder who is that stupid.
In 2 years this game will have very few people.
Does it worth waiting 2 years? Probably not.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

So basically you are all going to do what you have been doing for the last 2 years, keep playing a game without updates that is forgotten by the admins.
You will be waiting and hoping that in 2 more years the game might get 1 major update...I wonder who is that stupid.
In 2 years this game will have very few people.
Does it worth waiting 2 years? Probably not.

Nobody said that they are going to keep playing gunrox forever, i've stopped playing a while ago, but i still visit the forums.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

It all depends on how successful TT2 will be. If it will be very successful, we can hire more people and make GUNROX 2 faster. If you want GUNROX 2 to become a reality, you better promote Totem Tribe 2 too: www.totemtribe.com
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

It all depends on how successful TT2 will be. If it will be very successful, we can hire more people and make GUNROX 2 faster. If you want GUNROX 2 to become a reality, you better promote Totem Tribe 2 too: www.totemtribe.com

Bers, You old tricky fox - I know what You planning 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I just realize that the Brazilian comunnity in gunrox decreases considerably. I remenber in the first days of gunrox, Brazilian and russian were where come from the most of players.
I think its just marketing or something, there is a website called baixaki, very popular in the past. It was where me and I guess 90% of brazilian find gunrox. Now nobody acess this site anymore.
Before creat gunrox 2 or anything. I think its need actions to increase this community. Put all efforts on this.
Just my opnion.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
well
Well i think that gunrox would be a success with more people would even know that this kind of game even exists ☺ You guys really need to spread the word
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its a job for the Enkord marketing director.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him