GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX DISCORD

GUNROX DISCORD
I created a community discord server for GUNROX players! A good way to organize matches and play fairly, equally, and fun.
Preferably players who speak English, but all are welcome.
Please, when entering the discord channel, you commit to being a friendly, friendly and honest player. We want to improve the gunrox community.

https://discord.gg/kgKupND
Edited 3 hours, 52 minutes later by .
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
why not brs ☹
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

why not brs ☹

Because I haven't seen a BR who can communicate well with teammates and are nice, plus we want to populate the game with more English people as they're being scared off by BR's.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
thats racist dude
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

thats racist dude

No, it isn't. There is nothing racist about wanting to populate a game with it a certain ethnicity and race, if it was racist, I'd populate it and cause hatred, however I am not.
You can ask anyone who isn't a BR, and they wouldn't support them on this game.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

No, it isn't. There is nothing racist about wanting to populate a game with it a certain ethnicity and race, if it was racist, I'd populate it and cause hatred, however I am not.
You can ask anyone who isn't a BR, and they wouldn't support them on this game.

do not generalize, not all are bad.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

do not generalize, not all are bad.

Yes, you make a fair point, I've met friendly Brazilians before, but that was years ago and I cease to meet any, if you consider yourself a good English speaker and communicate fairly well, feel free to join, but I'm not going to allow BR's who can't speak English and are constant dicks and ignorant people.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes, you make a fair point, I've met friendly Brazilians before, but that was years ago and I cease to meet any, if you consider yourself a good English speaker and communicate fairly well, feel free to join, but I'm not going to allow BR's who can't speak English and are constant dicks and ignorant people.

i understand your point and maybe i join there if gunrox back :s
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Edited 2 weeks, 3 days later by .
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him