GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Destroy recruiting

Destroy recruiting
We are looking for new members to add for activity, aggression, maybe outpost and fame. What requirements you need
1. your own money cuz most of us are not cashers
2. don't ask ME for fame cuz I hate doing 2x2 and being blamed for a lost game even if its not my fault
3. no spies from enemy clans and don't think I don't understand when you speak in Arabic, Spanish, French or br. I have translators on Skype and facebook >_>
4. don't insult members of clan cuz we will all retaliate
if you were a member of our clan but was remove, ask llbelievemell cuz you might forgot what you did wrong.
oh yeah, no fakers, no stealers, no liars and no troublemakers. show respect to clan and allies and we will show some in return. peace.

p.s. no damn trollers or I will fight you 1x1, I don't care who you are 😡
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
i want to play 1x1 letz gooo O_O
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
nygga no arts xD 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
You people to cash for you, no thanks.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I mean as have your own cash to support yourself, not to support someone else, ill only do it when i feel its necessary
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Is this clan still active, and looking for member's?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him