GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX is 7 years old today!

This is a long time for online game, and despite all the naysayers the game is still alive and will be alive as long as there will be at least couple of players playing it.
Like all the years before we celebrate birthday with discounts and tournament.
Like the year before we have decided to increase usual 30% discount for both individual and complete resets up to 50% off this year. Offer will be valid for a few days. Thanks to everyone who still playing and have faith in this game.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
Finally, I encourage people to reminisce and post in the comments about their greatest or funniest moments of GUNROX in the past. Please no insults and negativity there, only the good stuff!
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
50% sounds good! Happy Birthday Gunrox!
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
hi
it's 150,000 E for 1st and 75,000 for 2nd !
please fix it ☺
and happy birthday for dead game?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
When will discount end
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Great Gunrox Moment
I was once in a tight game in lost beach. At the end, I had only my grenadier left. We were standing right outside one of those longer houses. The enemy had one unit inside with low hp, and two outside hit me with melee, then surrounded me so it would be harder to reach the door. I shot once with p90, then equipped two f1s and shot an rgd from my hand at the door of the house. That grenade killed me, and I kamikazed into oblivion.
Then I saw this:
Units Killed: 3
Units lost: 3
After a quick mental celebration, I clicked out of the screen to find the kid cursing me out.
Ha!
------------------------
Unfortunately, there probably wont be any more of those any time soon. You have to actually sit at a computer waiting for random for 24 hours before you can get a game.
Berserker, why do you not care?!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I was once in a tight game in lost beach. At the end, I had only my grenadier left. We were standing right outside one of those longer houses. The enemy had one unit inside with low hp, and two outside hit me with melee, then surrounded me so it would be harder to reach the door. I shot once with p90, then equipped two f1s and shot an rgd from my hand at the door of the house. That grenade killed me, and I kamikazed into oblivion.
Then I saw this:
Units Killed: 3
Units lost: 3
After a quick mental celebration, I clicked out of the screen to find the kid cursing me out.
Ha!
------------------------
Unfortunately, there probably wont be any more of those any time soon. You have to actually sit at a computer waiting for random for 24 hours before you can get a game.
Berserker, why do you not care?!

Its not '' Game Discussion posts ..
------------------------
Its not Suggestions post
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Finally, I encourage people to reminisce and post in the comments about their greatest or funniest moments of GUNROX in the past. Please no insults and negativity there, only the good stuff!

So bad this thread is ignored from many people . It would be fun to see people's funny moments 🙄 .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Its not '' Game Discussion posts ..
------------------------
Its not Suggestions post

You still alive?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Oh, i miss so much what gunrox was, berserker why you let gunrox die ?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Souvenir of young
I wasted to much of my time in this, many of money here I meet some peoples, maybe two friends, but my best moment I passed on this account bcz I reached some levels with no help I'm not liar when I said this unfair
I banned the first time becouze I play some mega games naked if I remember before I reach 17 lvl
For real I wasted my cash on outfits and they thinking I'm popping like ayo
outfits whit no weapons - faker
fist for nothing, ok!
the second really I committed a mistake becouze I shot the rpg on friendly team in decision of game 4 units of my team 2 of enemy he passing my information to stay by last and take my artefacts
the thirdy fail realy I did! if 2 times I'm banned for nothing about fake maybe some games free for all for me take faster my at4 not bad only I'm staying on -20lvl
the fourth banned that you said on my block "you have 4 banneds for fake and acusing moderators of injustice" and bla'bla'bla
I remembering I'm only expressing on general chat my heartbrake about the diference of judgement between paid and free account
I dont need more justice, and realy if you look for my ip adress on your server do you see how much time I'dnt login anymore
I'm only back here to wish a happy birthday for the game what I spent some time in my youth
See ya boyz
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: adiction of my motion.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
So this is coming again! I'm eagerly awaiting the announcement that the cost of E will be permanently reduced to 1/3rd the price and a three man team of programmers will be set upon Gunrox immediately...
Ha! I can dream, can't I?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him