GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Body Part Questions

Body Part Questions
Good day!
So I just wanna ask 2 things about body parts. Recently, I keep getting body parts. People say I got them because I defeated that player 3 times. But last body part, I got it by defeating the player once only, but I got around 3000 exp from him. This is not fake tho, I dont fake.
So my question is, it getting the body part based on the number of wins from that player? Or from the number of exp you get from that player? And it would be nice if anyone can explain more about body part rules and how to get it. 😁
Next question is, I attacked high level people, and there came a time that I lose more than 3 times from that person, but since he is high level, he gets less than 100 exp from me every game. Is he gonna get my body part? Or not?
Thanks for the answers 😁
Why do I attack high level? Because im BRAVE. Not fake.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him