GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan tournament?

Clan tournament?
I had a chat with Good_---_Luck regarding this and he pointed out a few good points and suggestions too, so I thought I'd make a forum post so everyone can throw in their suggestions and perhaps we can turn some of them into a reality and a fun tournament and see which clan plays better ☺
Should the clan tournament games be 3x3, 4x4, 5x5?
Where should they be played, how should they be played(arts allowed? etc)
point system, ladder system?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I can help if the tournament is not official.
To be accessible to all clans, it is best to choose a maximum of the sum of lvl lvls.
that is, the maximum can be 150.
Can play 50 + 50 + 50 (3 players)
or
Can play 40 + 40 + 30 + 50 (4 players)
but I am waiting for your ideas and I am here to help you have fun.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I recommend that..
A clan vs a clan x3 times on x3 maps.
To be 3x3 and play on x3 Maps like Colver , Junkyard etc..
Each win clan will gain 10 Points If lose will lose a 5 points.
No arts and Perks to more fun.
Special thanks to PISTOL for that idea, Thanks to the player who will play on that tourney.
Edited 32 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Old clans which are not active anymore because of banned clan leaders should be on sale for 50k cash that would be an good idea cuz then clan tournaments would be more possible.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I had a chat with Good_---_Luck regarding this and he pointed out a few good points and suggestions too, so I thought I'd make a forum post so everyone can throw in their suggestions and perhaps we can turn some of them into a reality and a fun tournament and see which clan plays better ☺
Should the clan tournament games be 3x3, 4x4, 5x5?
Where should they be played, how should they be played(arts allowed? etc)
point system, ladder system?

3x3 on mystick to be more hard ^^
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Old clans which are not active anymore because of banned clan leaders should be on sale for 50k cash that would be an good idea cuz then clan tournaments would be more possible.

It would be fun to have the old clans in these tournaments too but unfortunately that won' t be the case, old clans will never be put up to sale(by ENKORD), might have a user that owns a clan try to sell it but again, wouldn't trust too much.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I mean if the clan leader was banned and didnt unban the account, then berserker can sell their clan for50-100k cash. There are too many of them, and also change the perk abilitys like retaliation or teleport which are too overpowered. Give low clans better chance to reach top10, who dont use many arts, that would make the players charge cash and staying active.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I mean if the clan leader was banned and didnt unban the account, then berserker can sell their clan for50-100k cash. There are too many of them, and also change the perk abilitys like retaliation or teleport which are too overpowered. Give low clans better chance to reach top10, who dont use many arts, that would make the players charge cash and staying active.

As I already said before, would be a nice idea but it won't happen, it's as simple as that unfortunately.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Good idea
Nice! I think it a great idea. Mb it do some active on game, im agree to fight this tournament.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him