GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CrazyBee banning people for no reason

*DELETED*
CrazyBee banning people for no reason
We are old players of gunrox and we just decided to replay the game with a bunch of friends. We have received a message saying that all our old accounts has been terminated due to inactivity for several years so we created all new ones. 2 of us are playing in the same house so we have the ip address warning and we got banned by crazybee. We created new accounts again and made the server title "dont ban us". After a while midgame crazybee started messaging us and saying all of us are getting banned in a few mins. He banned all 4 of my friends and i was left talking to him for a bit. Then he said "all fakes must be terminated" Abusive moderator
Screenshot
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/722800850325602447/730002688032374784/unknown.png?width=1170&height=658
Edited 7 minutes later by *DELETED*.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yeah we were just trying to have fun man why u gotta do us like this. how are we supposed to play the game if we dont make new accounts. just trying to have fun
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!
read this for the love of gunrox.
we're on the same boat i guess xD
i gave him a useful suggestion, he rewarded me with a 72h ban 😝
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes...
me and my 4 friends play all SAME IP in SAME WIFI... all accounts lvl 1 with 0 Games....
... and we never, but never did fakes 😁😁😁
sow funnys ☺

One day i like to have time to create 5 accounts, play with 5 at the same time and in the end WIN (100%)
so i can see the fun this is
I already know ... Fake RFS
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Bro. You illiterate Portuguese fuck. All we wanted to do was to play a video game, and our night was ruined all because of one power-tripping mod and the scum-sucking sycophants who support them like you. No wonder this game is dying.
First of all, only two of five were us were on the same internet connection. Secondly, we were chatting the entire time. Do you think it's just one person with ten hands slapping on five keyboards or something? CrazyBee is just a power tripper who gets off on ruining other people's fun just to keep his flagging self-esteem afloat.
The returning players have long since lost their old accounts (because it's been fucking years). I myself was only introduced to this game today. So no shit all of us would have new accounts with 0 games. What the hell is a "fake account" anyway? What is up with this heavy-handed moderation?
You have just shunned and alienated five people from playing your game. 72 hour bans, really? That's basically asking us to never play it again, and to leave you alone till your poor policies and worse moderators end up killing the game for good.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
lmaoing @ the absolute state of this lad right now. jesus christ. how stupid are you dude. i cannot even imagine the thought process you go through, let alone how much energy and brain power you require just to go through with everyday life. my god. literally me and a bunch of friends just wanted to play the game again. didnt even refer each other or anything. all our old accounts were dead. how are we supposed to play this game and have fun when you literally just ban people out of nowhere just on mere baseless suspicion. im sorry to say dude, but you might actually be mentally handicapped. get some help man. for your sake and everyone elses
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker, get your moderators in line please wtf is this?
Pretty egotistical moderator here
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont even know why is he doing this, as yall can see they were naked, so not farming xp.
and they know they have same ip = not farming/trasnfering items.
so i dont even know what's the harm???
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
mimimi around the world
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
as i know , the /!\ refers to Suspicious players, not FAKERS, which mean mods should investigate the game then decide , not insta ban just cuz its showed up on enkord clan bar,
i dont think crazybee even knows how commands work 😕 ,

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/654951724888621071/722813985736622130/wowww.png?width=546&height=427

i dont know who is the " WE " , but admins never discouraged naked games, they prefer charging , naturally , but its the first time i see someone getting banned just cuz he doesnt charge 😁 😁 😁
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
khalid is so good at PC, that I don’t even know how he doesn’t earn enough money to pay to play.
knows everything about the game and how the controls work.
knows all the tricks.
Knows a lot of informatics.
is a good worker.
why never put money in the game ??🙄
(should think about it, maybe you think it's better than you really is)
about this game of 4 players with the same IP I saw the game, it was not the system that alerted. I SEE WITH MY EYES because I was ONLINE. so stop telling things you don't even know.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

maybe because there are rather important stuffs to spend money at than a game with 10 players which become now 5 players thanks to u banning them for not charging
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
😕

maybe because there are rather important stuffs to spend money at than a game with 10 players which become now 5 players thanks to u banning them for not charging

you play for at least 5 years without money!
Do not say that an excuse of no Charge is in the last 30 days I will be a moderator ...
and ends with this lie of not banning people that dont put cash, because there were already many banned players who charge.
this is another one of your lies and inventions that you created in your head and spread throughout the game...
... you say that lies sow many times that in your head is already true.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Pimenta is Crazybee lol
Are we getting mad at players for not CHARGING? How embarrassing
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ban Bug?
Hey I was wondering why my ban ACC is still banned after the time limit is up. First time ban 72 hours a lil harsh. I play against myself because there's no players anymore. I just like the game. Can please fix my ban..time limit is up but it's still banned and the hours are going backwards
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
You can play against high levels. There are no more low levels.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

and ends with this lie of not banning people that dont put cash, because there were already many banned players who charge.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/654951724888621071/722813985736622130/wowww.png?width=546&height=427
such big lier i am ... 🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

khalid is so good at PC, that I don’t even know how he doesn’t earn enough money to pay to play.
knows all the tricks.
is a good worker.
about this game of 4 players with the same IP I saw the game, it was not the system that alerted. I SEE WITH MY EYES because I was ONLINE. so stop telling things you don't even know.

Both players have 2 same IP, With different laptops. We tried to talk to you. We tried to get your attention so we could explain our situation.
All 4 of us are on a discord call on a Free-for-All Game. No faking, No teaming up.
But CrazyBee refused to talk or discuss it with us. Just straight up ban
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

knows all the tricks.
is a good worker.

you fucking retard. you absolute fucking moron. you goddamn imbecile. there were only 2 people with the same ip address in our game. they both live in the same house. we just wanted to have fun and play the game. 2 people having the same ip and wanting to have fun and play a game isnt allowed now? did you even bother to watch the game? to actually come to your shitty conclusions? or did your tiny rotting peabrain just automatically come to a baseless conclusion because you absolutely have no fucking intelligence whatsoever to analyze any complex situation. how the fuck did you even get mod status. do they hand these out to literally anybody now. jesus christ youre stupid. you are just single handedly ruining an entire game. incredible. simply fucking incredible. my god.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

knows all the tricks.
is a good worker.

Lmao "I SEE WITH MY EYES" did u even take ur time to even listen to our chats? We purposely made our game title "dont ban us" to catch your attention so we could tell u we arent doing anything suspicious. Literally just 4 of us having fun, instead of listening to what we were saying not to mention we barely even made 5 mins into the game and u already banned us. U a retard or something?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him