GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Project A Tournament

Project A Tournament
Project A Tournament
BY Crazybee, Bernardeti and Andres

Welcome to an attempt of trying to organize a 2v2 GUNROX tournament

IMPORTANT! Since this is a test tournament to see how hard it will be to organize and keep track of, the prize pool is quite small and there will also most likely be hiccups, issues and much more. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments on this thread ☺

PRIZE POOL:
1st place: 10000 Enkord Cash to each player

Requirements:
Levels: 20-24
Start Time: 1/07/2020 18:00(6PM) GMT
Artifacts Allowed: No
Clan Perks Allowed: No

Rules:
All GUNROX Rules apply to this tournament. Breaking any of them will lead to a disqualification from the tournament.
Using Clan Perks and/or Artifacts will lead to a disqualification from the tournament.

How to join:
Comment down below with the name of your team, your account, your friend's account and the levels of your accounts.
(for example: Team ENKORD, Zhannet(20), VanHellsing(20))
And you're done! Once the tournament has started, the teams will be seeded and displayed here and then you are able to set a time for the match with your opponents ☺

Playing the Tournament:
Crazybee will be spectating the tournament matches to make sure no artifacts and/or clan perks are used, if you are caught using these, your team will be disqualified from the tournament. In the case that Crazybee is unavailable to spectate the match, it is highly recommended that the players record the games themselves as proof.
Match times will be determined by both of the teams playing against each other, if a time can't be found, one will be set by the organizers.

Registered Teams:

GL & HF
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
good idea, I hope it is a success ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Clan tourney would be awesome. 5 Clan Members fighting vs other 5 Clan Members in Memorial place.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Project A Tournament

IMPORTANT! Since this is a test tournament to see how hard it will be to organize and keep track of, the prize pool is quite small and there will also most likely be hiccups, issues and much more. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments on this thread ☺

PRIZE POOL:

Requirements:

Rules:
All GUNROX Rules apply to this tournament. Breaking any of them will lead to a disqualification from the tournament.
Using Clan Perks and/or Artifacts will lead to a disqualification from the tournament.

How to join:
Comment down below with the name of your team, your account, your friend's account and the levels of your accounts.
And you're done! Once the tournament has started, the teams will be seeded and displayed here and then you are able to set a time for the match with your opponents ☺

Playing the Tournament:
Crazybee will be spectating the tournament matches to make sure no artifacts and/or clan perks are used, if you are caught using these, your team will be disqualified from the tournament. In the case that Crazybee is unavailable to spectate the match, it is highly recommended that the players record the games themselves as proof.
Match times will be determined by both of the teams playing against each other, if a time can't be found, one will be set by the organizers.

Registered Teams:

GL & HF

This can be a new idea to berserker make about new tournaments, not only those 1vs1 that we already have, maybe they can add, besides that type of tournament, new ones to levels 30-34 and 35-39 and also clan tournament again.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker won't make these kind of tournaments since he is busy working on GUNROX 2 and the current tournament feature simply only supports 1v1 tournaments.
This ''community'' tournament is a test to see how hard it'll be to manage and how much interest there is towards different tournaments like 2x2, 3x3, 5x5 etc etc.
I have no issue hosting a 5x5 clan tournament and use my own cash to pay the prizes, everything really depends on how this tournament goes, but I am more than happy to talk to Crazybee after this one and see if we can arrange stuff.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Trying to be a Moderator now?

Project A Tournament

PRIZE POOL:

Requirements:

Rules:

How to join:

Playing the Tournament:

Registered Teams:

GL & HF

Teased me and taunted me for asking to be Moderator yet you are trying to become one. Sad. Such a hypocrite. Your going to be in denial now?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Teased me and taunted me for asking to be Moderator yet you are trying to become one. Sad. Such a hypocrite. Your going to be in denial now?

There is a difference in trying to do something new in the game for the players and support the development in GUNROX 2, I've been thinking about this and talking about it with Berserker and Bernardeti for a month, Crazybee agreed to help with it, so I finally posted it. Thanks for the reply though c:
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

so I mean, that any kind of new ideas posted, are we trying to become moderators?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him