GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

berserker, i want to buy the gunrox

*DELETED*
berserker, i want to buy the gunrox
I would like to take over the administration of the game, I would like to buy the game
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Highly doubt that you have the required amount of cash to even buy this game, if they were to sell it.
Since they are currently working on GUNROX 2, they can't and will not sell GUNROX in the first place.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

Highly doubt that you have the required amount of cash to even buy this game, if they were to sell it.
Since they are currently working on GUNROX 2, they can't and will not sell GUNROX in the first place.

Gunrox makes alot of cash from chargers, therefore they will update it so more people play. I dont think they'd sell gunrox unless someone offered a million dollars for it
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Correct, and since they are working on GUNROX 2 right now, i doubt they will consider any offers unless it is from an actual company that has the resources to maintain the game and update it.
People should also realize that Berserker himself said multiple years ago that GUNROX is finished in terms of features and so on, so crying for updates is just stupid at this point.
Be patient and wait for news about GUNROX 2, if we are super lucky, we might get more news, possibly even screenshots of GUNROX 2 on 9th of May, when GUNROX turns 11 years old.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Interesting,
Hey, regarding Gunrox well i tried buying the game aswell & i offered them around $10.000

[LEFT]Unfortunately they didn't even respond to any of my messages & emails so i didn't even wanted to try buying the game anymore.
But i'm happy now since they are currently working on Gunrox 2, can't wait to look into this.[/LEFT]
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
That low offer.. i am not surprised, they make more than people think to be honest - there was a rumor that bers was asking a million dollars for the game, but no idea if it was false or true, either way, let's just all be patient and wait for more news regarding GUNROX 2! ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him