GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Really

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Really
Posted here one after time and said he would not talk anything more to here again, and no use delete my topic will put a thousand time it takes ☺! Demonss my account was banned forever doing nothing peopl to look at this for me please! 😡
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
observation
Already posted this second time, and put out my topic 😡 😡 😡
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
Again no answer and not even the minimum, I know not serving moderator and not to help the playes 😕
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
You must have a recovery code, unique to your email, that has already been sent by Gunrox after original registration (sign-up). If you do not have this information, or, if you do not have your password, then obtaining your account is therefore impossible. If the account is banned then the shortcut, that has been graciously offered to those whom have violated the rules, is paying for it. If you cannot pay it, then we cannot help.
9 years ago
9 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him