GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Maps And New weapons And Clan Touraments coming soon

New Maps And New weapons And Clan Touraments coming soon
If berserker doesnt make gunrox 2 he should adleast increase the maps but atleast 10 more. Berserker should add new clothes and Put back in clan touraments and have 2x2 tourament. We should have a map for a 10 man free for fall with a prize of 10k for the winner. If you guys want new maps, weapons, and New touraments encourage your friends to join teach them how to play I'm going to make a tutorial on Gunrox. Since I play Combat Arms, Crossfire, Sudden attack, and Imvu I can encourage people to join. Noone believe but complain that game is dead. I will bring back this game unlike you bunch of Non - believers stop being ignorant and believe
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
news
all the best >.> i believe in it hehe
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Agreed
They need to add new maps new weapons new game mode like there should be a random 2x2 random 3x3 also the clan tourney sounds like a good idea and all these updates can really bring the game back 😝
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
lol
first he whant more Player idiot -.-' waw 100 player only and u whant new map etc.. first more player,after that he will see
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him