GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Why has no one stopped Fake Fames?

Why has no one stopped Fake Fames?
So in the past few week i have been in several clans doing some spying work. I now know 100% that the clans Arab Fighters, Hebron Force, Playboys and GROM all fake fame. Where are the moderators? I mean it seems to me that you don't care enough about people who want to play fair so long as some of the big spenders are happy. As usual it seems as though you (the moderators) don't really care about the big issues. Yes catching fakers at low levels are important but obviously it is not working or the top 3 players in activity wouldn't be level 10-12's with bronze poison medals. Fake fames are a problem that should be fixed. This game brought in around 1200 last week. (A low point in compared to what I've been told) The reason why people do not invest money in this game is because it is being ruined. People have complained about faking since the complete start of the new clan system. Nothing has been done, the active players are at an all-time low and no one seems to care. Gunrox is not "stable" gunrox is legitimately dying. It's not about not believing in the game its about waking up and looking at the decreasing number of players every week. Do something or stop acting like you are.
Sincerely, a pissed off player.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
So bann 80%of player and problem is fixed
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I can hardly get a mega game these days. There aren't enough people online. All I see are fakers in low levels getting massive exp for poisoning higher level players in clans.
When clans are caught faking they should be penalized in perks as well, deduct several perks from the clan.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him