GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

(SuperRewards) Access issues and Loading issues!

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Please Private Message me the following information.
Name (user):
Browser and version of browser:
URL of the webpage that isn't loading:
Description of the problem:
Please Read Below!
This info is needed for the super-rewards team to correctly identify the problem. I will then post a guide to this topic or a new one, which you can review and make any necessary changes to your computer to allow it to work properly.
Note: I am asking for this information in order to help out the players of the community. Any spam and useless messages will be disregarded or in fractioned. Don't abuse a good thing! Any and all information is kept private, don't disclose any personal details to this thread or through private messaging. If you choose to post on this thread any detailed issues/personal info then you lose the privilege of allowing your support issues or info kept private. Any users posting useless comments not relating to this thread will receive a infraction and the comment will be deleted.

Reported by .

10 years ago Quote
Reply to
When using Super-Rewards please consider using it through Firefox, or Google Chrome. There is some, but very little information that IE is causing many if not all the problems. If you have charged back or tried accessing Super-rewards through a hidden or cloned IP then you may have been banned from their services. For those experiencing blank screens with a Super-rewards logo, please email them for support. Any persons unable to load the webpage, try downloading Java and using a different web-browser.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him