GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Corruption Andres (Caught on camera)

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Corruption Andres (Caught on camera)
Hi admins,
I have multiple proofs of pistol abusing his powers against innocent people because he thinking its funny to joke around with being in Enkord its unfair to other players and here is a special video that took alot of time to upload.
In the following video you will see alot of corruption around gunrox since many innocent players complained about this I decided to report it and record it.
I remember when FAKE/Dennis did the same of abusing his powers and he got consequences aswell and I hope the same thing will happen to Andres. If this is not the case in this game besides being dead, also it will be counted as super corrupt and I will quit forever just like many other players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-NfSXFdoZs&ab_channel=CalvinVissers
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
HäHeehehao
I have quit the game already, yet i still find it oddly enjoyable to open forums from time to time and take a look at desperate gunrox players fruitlessly complaining about the game's rules...
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
The game is dead, just leave lmao
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
What you say? Am I right?
Hello, so you can clearly see on the video that he abuses his moderator rights, because he may not like (you). This is very unserious in my opinion, because you have to be able to behave well as a moderator and be a role model for the community, but you are not the only one who is muted for no reason, because there are many more players who have already complained. Unfortunately we can not do anything about it, that is all in Berserkers hands, because he decide who he wants to have in his team and who not. It would be so good if we had two adult, mature exemplary moderators with which the whole community can take an example, because unfortunately, unfortunately, the wrong people are always hired. Until today I can say that there has never been a moderator where you could really say: RESPECT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE OUR MODERATOR IN THE GAME. Because if you have rights in the game, then you feel like the king and that's all wrong, because you're nothing special when you're a moderator so that's clear :')
Here is my attitude how a moderator should behave in my eyes:
A masterful moderator loves his community. A moderator is as cheerful, friendly, eloquent as he is competent, and takes care of every player from the first second to the last. He is there to solve problems and get rid of them, as well as to support or take advantage of the team. In the game he has to answer every question and be helpful and not badmouth anyone in his name or be rude to the community. Many things Pistol doesn't do, but well I've said enough about that, it's all in Berserker's hands, I hope Gunrox will be much better in the future than the current version of the whole thing (the game and the team).
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
long time no see you

Hello, so you can clearly see on the video that he abuses his moderator rights, because he may not like (you). This is very unserious in my opinion, because you have to be able to behave well as a moderator and be a role model for the community, but you are not the only one who is muted for no reason, because there are many more players who have already complained. Unfortunately we can not do anything about it, that is all in Berserkers hands, because he decide who he wants to have in his team and who not. It would be so good if we had two adult, mature exemplary moderators with which the whole community can take an example, because unfortunately, unfortunately, the wrong people are always hired. Until today I can say that there has never been a moderator where you could really say: RESPECT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE OUR MODERATOR IN THE GAME. Because if you have rights in the game, then you feel like the king and that's all wrong, because you're nothing special when you're a moderator so that's clear :')
Here is my attitude how a moderator should behave in my eyes:
A masterful moderator loves his community. A moderator is as cheerful, friendly, eloquent as he is competent, and takes care of every player from the first second to the last. He is there to solve problems and get rid of them, as well as to support or take advantage of the team. In the game he has to answer every question and be helpful and not badmouth anyone in his name or be rude to the community. Many things Pistol doesn't do, but well I've said enough about that, it's all in Berserker's hands, I hope Gunrox will be much better in the future than the current version of the whole thing (the game and the team).

And i continued your thoughts:a mod should give us cordinates about enemy pocitions,also charge cash for us,be our psychologist and the last most importan to give us his sister naked photos for home work.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

And i continued your thoughts:a mod should give us cordinates about enemy pocitions,also charge cash for us,be our psychologist and the last most importan to give us his sister naked photos for home work.

Your comments are always so unnecessary. Your way makes your personality so disgusting. Stay on topic and do not bring so unnecessary jokes purely about it anyway no one laughs. Do not argue with me little man ☺
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
alfa and omega

Your comments are always so unnecessary. Your way makes your personality so disgusting. Stay on topic and do not bring so unnecessary jokes purely about it anyway no one laughs. Do not argue with me little man ☺

My comments always have a sence on the contrary of yours.You login to this thread to applause a troller who criticizes a nice guy like Andres.If u just login for play or ask his help for somethink about the game he will help you.If u keep fking with him he will silenced or ban you,he is a human not a machine with out feelings.To do this stuff in the video somethink preceded first.I no need to said more or argue with you because to do that is like to ι play chess with a dove,it will drop down all the pawns shit on the chessboard and will flutters with proud.
2 years ago
2 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Just replace him with another mod and simple lol, is it like 40 players vs 1 and still win on his side? :P
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
I will personally give a reward to the person that can point out to me what is anywhere near ''corrupt'' in that video☺

Melvin, if you want to come after me then at least be honest - include proof of yourself asking me to abuse my powers to give you locations of Rasti in an art fight, you insulting people and using repetitive bad language.
Threatening that you won't charge for 2 weeks now because you are silenced doesn't have any influence on me nor do I care, money does not give you special privileges. Your attitude the past 2 weeks has been TERRIBLE, you insult people in PMs, you constantly seek for more attention and when you finally get it, you complain about unfair silences or me abusing powers. I talk to players like NASGUP, DREAM, malder, Rasti and more everyday, they are on my friends list, do you see them get any special treatment? Whenever anyone reports them for bad language, they get silenced, whenever I see bad language from them in the global chat, they get silenced, NASGUP even got his account banned in the tournament because of me.
I expect to be held accountable when I truly abuse my powers or be corrupt but if you think that a 3 minute video of you getting silenced(with the reasons given as well) but you conveniently leave out the 15 minutes prior to it happening and you breaking the rules, you simply won't get the result you are looking for. I help people on a daily basis, I have always said that I am more than willing to have discussions related to any part of the game(gameplay, updates, rules etc) and I actually respond to people as well.
I will always have people that will dislike and hate me because I have silenced them in the past for bad language - perhaps players simply don't like getting the same attitude in return that they give to others ☺
being silenced for 2 hours does not stop you from playing the game, you can play the game without having to type bad language 24/7.
It is the easiest thing to do - don't use bad language and you wouldn't be silenced in the first place but I guess some people simply want attention🙄
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Quick reminder: those who complain about mods and bring no hard evidence (like here) with their complains, usually get bigger silence from me.
2 years ago
2 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him