GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

false silencing over this convo?

*DELETED*
false silencing over this convo?
https://prnt.sc/1qqr8vb
GG gunrox mod can do everything ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The screenshot just shows that you were silenced correctly, even though that specific screenshot is not the reason you were silenced.
I would suggest reading through game rules.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Where's the specific thing i was silenced for? Show me the proof? Just because im stating true facts, and you was the one neither who flamebaited and was false accusing by telling killer that im scammer. Stop trying to backfire these things.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I see bad language on screenshot and you still complain. Put 10k of silence on all of your accounts.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
since when is complaining against rules? Man if u keep silencing peoples for complaining then might aswell mute every single person in game. Legit have fun. No offense but now u think that's ur game and u literally silence everyone like its nothings, no wonder this game is dying out, cuz everyone is quitting cuz of these singular reasons. Pistol is flamebaiting himself with killer, nothings will be done, but if they get flamed back its big time punishment for the guy. Great Job Pistol, keep flamebaiting.
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Well i was ripped off out of enkord and the game said no random for 60 minutes due to a random quit. That's really funny since I have never quit and not even one game in 12 years you can look at all my accounts and you will see Zero quite. now explain to me how the game did this bug and ripped me off. So yeah i complained and got silenced for yet again getting ripped off.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him