GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Hello, I want to recover my account :(

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hello, how will you see this is about recovering my email, email that I want to have back because of the love that I put on uploading and the time of course, I have 7 months without being able to use them. As you know from the December update. I can no longer recover my account with any type of method. http://www.enkord.com/account/recover/😕 It doesn't give me any kind of solution. I lost my security code, and I do not have any type of telephone number registered with the mail, because when I create it I do not remember having placed any type of telephone (6 years ago), I have the email and I cannot try to send a code to The to recover the account, I do not have the option to recover the email with the birthday date. I have tried many things and every day I put different keys to the mail, but I don't remember which one I put. The email is pepitos356@hotmail.com there are about 8 accounts inside it, their names are, _CICPC_, Jedi_form_vii, The_real_jedi, HI_im_faker, xdade, -Kaeri-, Akari, Beater, most of them from level 30 onwards. Please wait for a response from one of you or some kind of method to be able to recover it 😕😕☹

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote
Reply to
they dont care dude. i've lost accounts too but they dont even answer
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
there are about 8 accounts inside it, their names are, _CICPC_, Jedi_form_vii, The_real_jedi, HI_im_faker, xdade, -Kaeri-, Akari, Beater, most of them from level 30 onwards.
I have played Vs these acc with my low lvl, I think you shared your email with someone and simply he stole it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

there are about 8 accounts inside it, their names are, _CICPC_, Jedi_form_vii, The_real_jedi, HI_im_faker, xdade, -Kaeri-, Akari, Beater, most of them from level 30 onwards.
I have played Vs these acc with my low lvl, I think you shared your email with someone and simply he stole it.

no u didnt, he has accounts similar names,
if u type /whois every account he mentioned, u see last online 2020
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
:confused:

No brother, you are wrong, I wish I even wanted to see my accounts connected, but I feel very sorry that they are there getting lost, I have not used them since the big update in December😕
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

no u didnt, he has accounts similar names,
if u type /whois every account he mentioned, u see last online 2020

Oh acc of similar names , my bad...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
done
thanks ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him