GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Season Greetings!

Another year have passed for GUNROX and now it's time to greet players with Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Developers and moderators wish you and your family joy and happiness these days!
To celebrate Christmas we've are running traditional sale:
- Prices of reset and double experience features are 30% off until New Year!
- Holiday Tournament with bigger prizes was launched.
Thanks for staying with us this long!
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
1 Enkord clothing?
Hi!
Usually there is always 1 Enkord christmas clothing. Where is it this year? ☺
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
server down we needs updates
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! i miss all you ☺
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

we miss you to, i remeber how you ban me 2 time for nothink, 1 time because i play vs broather same ip, but not was fake and other time i no remeber, come back and ban fakers, here alot now )
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

that's all moderators do now just merry Christmas and no developments for the game even no bans and no gifts...
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

always merry chirstmas and 1E outfit,we never get our update we've been waiting 4 years for, we're sick of gunrox and noone is charging anymore sadly, we got our own ways to make money now 😁
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
30 % off

Another year have passed for GUNROX and now it's time to greet players with Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Developers and moderators wish you and your family joy and happiness these days!
To celebrate Christmas we've are running traditional sale:
- Prices of reset and double experience features are 30% off until New Year!
- Holiday Tournament with bigger prizes was launched.
Thanks for staying with us this long!

the minimum salary in my country is $ 828611 and buying 22000 enkord is equivalent to $ 70500, that is, 10% of my salary and with that I can only reset 1 unit and the rest and subtract 8000 enkord which would only serve to arm my team for 15 games at most I think you should give much more enkord at least 100% more.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him