GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 02-Sep-2008 - Minor bugfixes

+ now blind is decreased after bilnded unit ends his turn instead of turn start
+ now information about your ban is more comprehensive
+ changes some weapon and medikits parameters
+ changed some perks
+ fixed: when you spot a door with binoculars and it was opened, opening sound is played
+ fixed: when shooting at blinded unit his blindness decreased
+ fixed: scratches when throwing grenade with blinded unit
+ minor fixes
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
well done!
well done about the blind thing just have you notice that if you throw a flash grenade and the guy has the next turn after you , so when he gets his first turn hes blind is already reduced what i belive makes no sense ;-/ should not it be like that on his first turn he needs to be affected with the maximum ? like 70 or if he has some protections etc..But somehow when you end your turn his blind is 70% and when he starts his turn it goes to 50-42% ;-/
but thumbs up! i just hope realease will be this month 🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

well done about the blind thing just have you notice that if you throw a flash grenade and the guy has the next turn after you , so when he gets his first turn hes blind is already reduced what i belive makes no sense ;-/ should not it be like that on his first turn he needs to be affected with the maximum ? like 70 or if he has some protections etc..But somehow when you end your turn his blind is 70% and when he starts his turn it goes to 50-42% ;-/
but thumbs up! i just hope realease will be this month 🙄

From my sources... that's the plan.
The flashbangs really needed this update. Without it, they were seriously weaker than in other games.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yeah but there is question: are flashes really necesary? in one of past games, some guy blined all my 3 characters (70%), so it was more than obvious that i have to run...i was running for few turns...he gain NOTHIN on that we just wasted some time...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Several times I lost battle because of the cleverly thrown flash grenade.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
There's a darn good reason WHY law enforcement around the world loves their flashbang grenades! Now they're as effective as can be.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yeah, but most of law enfoncers dont want to kill anybody (in this game situation is quite different😁)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
But the effect after the blast is relatively the same, the target's much weaker and easier to put down.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Really flash bangs should have a some stun when thrown, not just blind. When used in real life they impair vision, reduce hearing and disorientate the victim. Blind alone isnt representative.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you feel that flash grenades are too weak then you probably using it wrong.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yeah you are doing it wrong 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Too old ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I was only making a suggestion beserker, I didnt say i was having trouble using them. Wow you take things personally, maybe its just hard to contain the ego when your an expert.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Wow you take things personally, maybe its just hard to contain the ego when your an expert.

It's only your imagination. And besides I made a note because you are the only one who says they are weak. For only 10 points in grenades they are extremely powerful and I am actually thinking about nerfing them down a bit.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Where did I say they are weak? I just said without stun they were not as representative or life like. Its cool Im over it, you are the boss.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
We have lot of things in this game not as representative or life like. And actually we are not trying to make this game realistic in any way if you haven't noticed. We want to make this game balanced and fun.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
listen up!
Pepper grenade needs to be added , and placed just in market for sell 😁
Blind 70% , Stun 50% 😁😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him