GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

banned this noob just see pic

Cannot reply, talk is closed

banned this noob just see pic
he came in mega and after 20 min went to red zone and put acid mine and killed yourself

Namnlös1.jpg

Namnlös2.jpg

11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
silent --- SORE LOSER ------
was lost if the mega arriva can see almost no players on my team silennt was angry and grabbed it with me and it was not 20 minutes later is a lie!
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
silent --- SORE LOSER ------
The game was lost is a bad loser do not you put a picture of it there was NO PLAYER SORRY TO MODERATOR NEVER GOING TO PLAY WITH SILENT sucks at
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
when you know you are 100% lost you can not go in red zone. and u can see all player was alived but u moved in red zone and put acid mine and killed yourself
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
BAD FHOTO !
NO PLAYER CAN NOT SEE ME SEE ME AND ONLY A PART OF THE AREA COME SILENTT IF RED WAS filling the entire screen and the picture does not show the entire map as the game was lost and wanted to spend MY MINE AND MY OTHER THAN NO medikits HAVER NO PLAYER WITH LIFE ONLY 1 of 1
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
why ur screenshoot doesn't show all the map? I think it's sucks. just learn to lost megas. 1 team will lost, always
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
nooob just see player name behind page and u understand . how many player left game and how many player staid in game
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

he came in mega and after 20 min

That is an awful BIG danger zone for only 20 minutes of a mega....
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
silent sore loser
silent is talking nonsense if I am not faker closed mouth sore loser
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
I Was in that mega and i Was recording it you cant see it but i can see the time he kill his self in red after 1 hour and 16 minutes of playing not after 20 but its True if he dont go red they still had some chance to win I think he should get ban for this because he ruined that mega....
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
only in random games we ban players for killing themselves, next time just do not play with him.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him