GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Revive this game!!!

Revive this game!!!
Hello when I met this game he was full of players and always came more, we could always make new friends and battle against various opponents. Now we barely get a random battle or a mega, please Mr.Berserker look at us and help this game to return to the glory days and with all possible respect do not tell us about TT we do not want this game, but rather we want a renewed Gunrox.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello when I met this game he was full of players and always came more, we could always make new friends and battle against various opponents. Now we barely get a random battle or a mega, please Mr.Berserker look at us and help this game to return to the glory days and with all possible respect do not tell us about TT we do not want this game, but rather we want a renewed Gunrox.

its a lost couse,berserker gave up on the game when it was still thriving and living never did balance changes or did actual marketing let alone fix bugs or buff tanks and 120skill weapons as most of em are a joke i tried so many times and still trying to convince him to try to improve the game but its too late now, all i can do is hope for him to improve as a developver if he ever decides to make gunrox2
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

its a lost couse,berserker gave up on the game when it was still thriving and living never did balance changes or did actual marketing let alone fix bugs or buff tanks and 120skill weapons as most of em are a joke i tried so many times and still trying to convince him to try to improve the game but its too late now, all i can do is hope for him to improve as a developver if he ever decides to make gunrox2

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Actually The Main Reason Why Some Player Stop Playing This Game Because Of Zhannet's Rules. I like Zhannet But I hate His Rule's Which He Banned All Player At The Same Time. if You Know What I Meant..
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

I am willing to challenge you with my clan but you are always kicking me and my clan from mega games, even though there is nobody else around and u eventually end up waiting 1 hour to start a game. What you are saying here is absolute bullshit, you cant handle people who have builds designed for megas and are looking for easy games against hand picked players.
You are full of shit Manderemos.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him